𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ You enter Bakugou's apartment timidly looking around, "Take if off

You enter Bakugou's apartment timidly looking around, "Take if off." he demands while sitting on the couch and leaning back, raising his arms to the rest on the back of it. Shakily you take off the coat and he hums when seeing your red lingerie, "Come here." he motions with two fingers.

Silently you walk to him and he pulls you onto his lap, "This is better than the fucking bunny." he grimaced at the flashbacks of Izuku fucking you.

You moan when he grips your ass in both hands, pushing your hips against his. You lean to kiss him but he grips your throat gently to stop you, "I don't kiss." he says.

"O-oh ok." you nod, "Can I kiss your neck sir?" your fingertips run over his tempting neck and he nods slowly. You immediately begin to kiss the skin and suck on it, both of you not caring if marks were left because Bakugou would be leaving his mark on you as well.

Bakugou's rough hands felt nice against your skin, you wanted him to touch you everywhere. "So you're a fan huh?" you ask while pulling away, seeing his neck slightly shiny from your saliva.

"Couldn't resist a good slut." he unhooks your bra with one hand, "You have nice tits." he mumbles and stuffs his face in them, sucking harshly on the clean skin.

"Sir!" you cry out when he lightly bites on the nipples, "Fuck!"

Bakugou lifts you both up while keeping a nipple in his mouth before throwing you onto a bed, "Here," he tosses a fake dick fresh out of the box, "go crazy." he sits on a chair in the corner.

"You want me to.." you grab it in confusion.

"You didn't actually think I was gonna fuck you?" he chuckles and you frown at him, "Don't give me that look. Now, fuck yourself, you've done it before."

You felt disappointed but decided to do it, you take off your thong and align the toy with your soaking cunt, moaning when you're fully sat on it. You start to bounce on it and let out pretty moans, extra when seeing Bakugou's chest rise faster. "Sir you're so nasty, just watching me fuck myself on your bed." you whine.