𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Now in your third trimester you and Bakugou walk down the aisles in the grocery store, "Want cookie dough?" he asks while getting more yogurt.

You think about it for a second before shaking your head, "No, thank you." you kiss his cheek.

"Are you a hundred percent sure?"

"Yes baby."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Katsuki.." you shake him awake later that night when he was asleep.

"Hm?" he turns to face you, "What's wrong?"

"I want cookies." you whisper, "He wants cookies." you point to your bump and Bakugou rubs the sleep from his eyes.

He lets out a small laugh and nods, "Ok, I'll go get you two some cookies." he kisses your forehead before standing up and putting on a sweatshirt and you wave as he leaves.

He was back in less than twenty minutes since there was a convince store not that far and when he comes back into the home he sees you asleep on the bed.

Bakugou caresses your cheek and goes back into the kitchen to put a few cookies to bake and plates them. "Sweetheart." he whispers and wakes you up with kisses being presses to your cheek. "Wake up."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." you sit up in bed and Bakugou scoops you up in his arms to carry you to the kitchen, "You made them.." you smile and he sits you down in a chair.

"I did." he looks at the clock that it was only one in the morning, "Are the girls still coming over tomorrow?" he asks.

You drink some almond milk and shake your head, "We're going to Mina's.. it's too messy here." you look around at the boxes that were already packed.