6. Three punches right in the face.

I looked up at him. "We do."

He smiled at me. Not grinned or smirked. A genuine smile. He had such a pretty smile.

"We should get to bed now, it's late." He said and cut me off from my thoughts. The thoughts I knew I shouldn't have.

"Yeah we probably won't get much sleep tonight." I said with a small smile.

"I'll take Hayley for the night." He offered. No, not offered. It wasn't an offer more like a command, but then again not really.

"Oh, thank you." He looked at me again with those beautiful eyes glimmering in the moonlight.

"Goodnight Sweetheart." He said and picked up the baby.

"Goodnight Ryan." I went to my room and fell asleep in a flash.

No worries on my mind except Sophie. I don't know why I felt guilty, but I did. We hadn't even done anything and yet I felt guilty. Not that I was going to do anything with him. I have no interest in him, he is nothing to me. Nothing...

+++

When I woke up my voice was sore. I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink and I bumped into Ryan.

"Your awake." He said pointing out the obvious.

"Really? I had no idea." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Someone's grumpy in the morning. Did you not sleep well?" He asked while leaning against the kitchen counter.

"It's weird, i sleep better here than at my own place. But the real question is did you sleep well?" I asked and walked past him.

"Not quite as good as I hoped. She woke me up 5:30." He didn't sound nearly as bothered by that as I would assume.

"Must suck waking up to a crying baby." I said mockingly.

"It did." He said flatly.

I got a water bottle from the fridge. "Do you want any breakfast or should we drive to your house right now." He asked.

"I'm not hungry. We can just drive now." I took a long sip of my water.

"Ok, you can go get Hayley and i will start the car." He said and disappeared out of the room.

"Okay." I got Hayley and went to the car.

Ryan was on the phone with someone when I sat down. "No I can't, bye!" He almost yelled and hung up.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked curiously.

"Luke." First now did his grumpy side show. He really didn't like Luke. Me neither so...

"Oh, what did he want?" He was looking straight ahead. Not even meeting my face as I spoke to him. Rude, but whatever.

"He wanted to hangout, but i said no." He said flatly still not looking at me.

"If you want to hangout with him you can." I said trying to be nice. I didn't want him to though. I really didn't feel like seeing Luke today.

"No its fine. We have the baby and everything." Very happy he said that.

We got to my house and luckily Hayley didn't cry anything. "I like your house, it's—cute."

"Well that was convincing." I said and rolled my eyes. That had become sort of our thing now. Rolling our eyes at each other. God that sounded wrong...

"No. I like it. I just thought you had a bigger one." He sat down on the couch while I went into my room.

"It's big enough for me."

My best friends crushOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara