15.Its perfect.

"Now let's do your hair." Sophie made some beach waves in my hair.

"Aoch." I said and put a hand up to my neck.

"Sorry." The iron burned my neck, and I could already see it leaving a mark.

"Just put on some earnings and you are ready to go." Sophie said eagerly, and stepped back to look at me.

I put on some shiny pearl earrings. "Thank you for all the help."

"No problem. Now go, we can't let your date wait." I quickly hugged her and put on my heels and grabbed my purse.

When I got to the lobby I saw Ryan standing there waiting for me. He was leaning against a wall watching as I came downstairs. He was dressed in a white shirt that was showing off his muscular torso, and some black jeans.

"Hey princess." He said and bowed.

"Hello my prince." I gave him my hand and he kissed it.

"You look stunning." Ryan said and kissed me on the lips.

We walked for a bit and I realized I still had no clue where we were going. "Where are we going."

"Wait and see." He was being so mysterious. I like it.

"Is it far away?"

"No it's right around the corner."

Suddenly I noticed Ryan was carrying a bag, but I didn't ask anything about it.

He took me to a tiny park hidden away. The park was right by the beach and there was not a person to be seen.

But it was so beautiful there. Big green trees all around us and flowers all around. He laid down a picnic blanket that we could sit on. The sun was setting and we could see the sunset from where we were sitting.

"It's so beautiful. Why isn't there any people here?" I asked still looking around.

"There is not many people who knows about this place." He said also taking the place in.

"How do you know about it?" I asked meeting his eyes.

"My dad used to take me here when I was little."

He took out two Macdonald's bags and handed me one. "This is all I could think of. I know it's not the best but,"

I cut him off. "It's perfect Ryan." I said and smiled at him.

"McDonald's was the first meal we ate together so I guess it's kinda special." He smiled a little at the memory.

I gave him a kiss. "It's perfect." I said onto his lips.

"You're perfect." He said and held my chin.

We ate and laughed a lot. I really enjoyed being with him. I always had, I just never wanted to admit it.

When we were done eating we laid down on the blanket. I laid my head on his chest. "The sunset is really beautiful tonight." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." I smiled at him.

"When me and my dad used to come here we would always go swimming. It was kinda like a tradition." I looked up at his face, he was in a whole different place.

The smile on his face was genuine, not like the ones he put on when he's surrounded by people.

"Well you got to keep your traditions." I sat up and started taking off my shoes.

"Wha- What? That was not what I meant. And we don't even have swimming clothes." He stuttered in surprise.

"Well you have underwear?" I asked raising my eyebrows.