31.Then have me.

It was Friday and Ryan was going to come pick me up soon. I checked twice that I had all I needed, and I did.

The flight was really early on Saturday, so he thought it would be easier if I just spent the night at his house.

Carlos wouldn't speak to me at all after the other day. He wouldn't even sit at the same table as me at lunch. But what was I supposed to do? I couldn't just lie to him.

Sophie wondered why he was so mad, so I told her he was more upset about the breakup then I thought he was. She was going to spend Christmas with her parents. She used to do that every year.

I jumped up from the couch as I heard a knock on my door. "Ready?" Ryan said with a smile on his face.

"I think so." I got the suitcase outside and sat it down to locked the door.

When I turned to pick it up again it was gone. Ryan was already carrying it down to the car. I smiled at the sight of him.

I got into the car with him and we drove over to his house.

Almost all the bruises on his face was gone. The only mark that was still there was the scar on his cheek.

"Where shall I put your suitcase?" He asked as we got into his house.

"Just put it in your room." I said without thinking.

He smirked at me and began walking. "Or in the spare room, it doesn't really matter." I added Incase he didn't want to sleep with me, but he just kept walking the same way.

I had missed being in his house. It's such a calming place to stay. Especially in the night time such as now. The lights dimmed and the whole place naturally warmed.

I turned around and found Ryan standing in the doorway staring at me. His lips in a small smile.

"What?" I said with and huffed a laugh.

"Can't I just admire the view?" He asked in a cheeky tone.

Slowly he started walking over to me. When he stopped right in front of me I looked up at his cheek and brushed my thumb over the scar there.

"I want you so bad right now." He said and it caught me totally off guard. My eyes widened and my thoughts drifted to the last time. We were both sick so I don't remember much of it.

"Then have me." I said and I could see the surprise in his eyes. I swallowed hard not sure if I regretted saying that or not, but the instant he pressed his lips onto mine I knew for sure I wouldn't regret it.

Warning:Spicy part coming next💋

I know we were supposed to take it slow this time, but I wanted him. All the time we spent apart just made me want him more.

He licked my bottom lip to make me open my mouth, and so I did. Our tongues danced together so perfectly.

His hand traveled down my back and cupped my ass. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist—not once did our kiss break.

I felt him start to walk, but I did not see where to. My eyes was closed, but when my back slammed against the bed I realized we were in his bedroom.

His lips left mine which made me open my eyes. He started by pulling off his sweater and I sat up doing the same.

I looked down and saw his growing erection. My lips twitched into a smirk when I realized how I made him feel.

He started to unbutton his pants, but stopped and looked at me with a serious look. "Are you sure about this?" I nodded meeting his eyes. "I need you to tell me. Because if we are going to do this—we are going to do it for real this time." His expression was cold as ice.

"I want this—I want you." I said reassuring him. As I spoke the words he didn't second guess them. He just walked over to me and pushed me back on the bed again.

He started kissing his way down my stomach making me shiver. As he got to my pants he started pulling them down—slowly to tease me. He was looking up at me as he slowly undressed me.

Tingles went through my body as he pulled at the waistband of my panties. When he pulled them off of me he kissed his way up my thigh. Leaving wet marks all the way up. When his kisses finally found it's way to my entrance I felt him smirk at me. Probably at the realization that I was already soaked. A gasp left my lips as his kisses reached my clit.

I pulled him up to my lips again. "Enough of this teasing." I said onto his lips. I unbuttoned his pants and he pulled them off with his boxers at the same time.

He put his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra in one move. "I can't even do that." I said in shock. He chuckled and pressed his lips back to mine.

I felt him adjust his cock and then before I knew it he slid inside of me. A moan slipped from me that I couldn't hold back.

I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from making any more sounds. My face was probably red by now.

He gripped my hand as he continued to thrust slowly. "Let me hear." He said and moved my hands away.

I gripped the covers to have something to hold onto. He thrusted back in again and I couldn't control the sounds I was making.

"Can you take it all?" He asked. My eyes was wide by surprise and pleasure both.

"This isn't all!?" I asked hysterically. He grinned and gave me all of him.

"Ryan—I, I can't." I struggled to speak.

"Liar." He groaned as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

"Oh my—oh god," I breathed loudly. He grinned widely down at me, proud of himself.

"Ryan I have to—I," He shushed me and put a finger to my lips. "You're fine." I was not fine. This was—just omg.

My legs started shaking. It hurt so much, but in a good way. I knew that tomorrow it was not going to be hurting in a good way. I was probably going to struggle to walk after this.

Soon I was going to come and he knew that too, so he want faster. The whole bed was shaking and so was I. He was in total control, and I didn't mind it.

My hands lost their grip on the covers, and I was struggling to hold still. "Hold onto me." He said as he noticed I was struggling. I gripped his back and my nails dug into his skin.

He was leaving wet kisses all along my jaw as a loud groan slipped from him.

"You're driving me crazy, you know that?" He said and pulled out of me.

"You were crazy long before I came along." I said and tried catching my breath.

He laid flat on his back beside me, but his head was turned in my direction.