7.I had never seen him like this.

This chapter is one of the longer ones, so be prepared. Personally I also think it's one of the better ones. I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it.
If you like it please vote and comment<3

I could see the anger in his eyes. I was so shocked. I had never seen him like this before.

"HEY! Do not walk away from me when your hurting. I just want to help you." I tried to hold back my frustration.

"I don't need your help!" He held his hand to his nose to stop the bleeding.

"Maybe not, but you can't stop me from helping you."

He rolled his eyes and I followed him towards the bathroom.

"Sit down." I commanded. He sat down at the edge of the bathtub. I grabbed a wet cloth I found under the sink and started cleaning up the blood from his face.

I was standing in between his legs. He twitched a little as I came close to his nose.

"Does it hurt?" I asked worriedly.

"No." He lied and looked down.

"Does.It.Hurt?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"It's fine." His head lifted.

"Stop saying it's fine when it's clearly not. It's ok to admit that you're hurting." I said and I meant it, truly.

"Fine, it hurts a little there." He grabbed my hand and showed me where the pain was.

He looked me straight in the eyes. Not leaving my them once.

He still held my hand in his. This isn't good. No, this is bad. Really bad. My whole body froze.

And there it was again, the smirk. He lead my hand further down his face. My eyes followed, but his stayed on mine. He let go of my hand the second my thumb touched his lips.

My hand and eyes stayed on his lips for a few seconds, but I snatched my hand back when his smirk became into a grin.

"Stop that!" I said stepping back.

"Stop what?" He said innocently.

"That. " He continued looking clueless at me.

I sighed and threw the cloth at him. "Clean it up yourself then."

Before I could turn around he grabbed my wrist and placed the cloth back in my hand. "You said you wanted to help. So help."

I pulled his chin up and started cleaning the blood again. A little rougher this time.

He twitched again when I pressed to hard on top of the nose. Only this time I didn't apologize.

"I think I'm done." I said and put the cloth down on the sink.

"Thank you for helping me Tessa." He stood up behind me, watching us in the mirror.

"Huh, so now you're actually calling me by my name." I said impressed.

"If you'd rather me calling you sweetheart, I'll gladly do so." I looked up from the sink and met his smirk in the mirror.

"No no, that's not what I meant." I reassured him.

"Sure, sweetheart." He smirked.

I turned around. Our bodies nearly touching. "Ugh, I shouldn't have said anything." I said mostly to myself.

"Nope, you shouldn't have." I narrowed my eyes at the sight of him.

"You should get ice for your nose so it doesn't get swollen." I said and left.