Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira

Tsukishima:

You were getting bottles for Karasuno as a temporary manager, you weren't quite sure if you wanted to be the manager or not

You were getting bottles for Karasuno as a temporary manager, you weren't quite sure if you wanted to be the manager or not. So you were helping the best way you could. You had to stand on your tippy-toes to reach the water fountain, the school the team's going up against, is huge. Poor Hinata and Nishinoya. You felt hands on your hips making you jump and nearly drop the water bottle. "Excuse me?" You looked at the guy.

"You were about to fall. Sorry." You smiled softly, not liking the vibe you're getting.

"Oh, thanks. I should get these back." You bent down to grab the water bottles you placed down, only to feel a hand on your bum, you turned around and slapped him. "Asshole." You grabbed the water bottles about to walk away until he grabbed your arm pulling you back to him. Dropping the water bottles in the process, you sighed as none of the water got out. "Let. Go."

"Oh, and what are you going to do about it shorty?" You rolled your eyes at that nickname, the same one Tsukishima Kei gives you.

"Only one person calls me that. And that'd be my boyfriend. Now. Let. Go." You glared up at the man, but he seemed unfazed. Until. Someone grabbed his hand off you, pushing you behind them before bringing the guy closer.

"I believe my girlfriend said, let go." Your eyes widen when your head caught up, you looked at the tall boy in shock. Tsukishima? The boy was taller than Tsukishima, but he was scared. Tsukishima was sent to find you, when he heard the slap was when he found you, your back was to him, and the guy had his focus on you. Perfect, Tsukishima slowly and quietly walked over, like a crow stalking its prey before attacking. You looked at him then the guy, before a blush crept onto your cheeks. He heard that shit.

"O-Oh..." Tsukishima looked at you.

"Did he touch you?"

"Uh, my hips... and my b-bum... I slapped h-him th-though..." You admitted looking down, must have been the reason I heard a slap.

"Good. Now." Tsukishima let go of the taller boy's wrist only to connect it to his jaw. The boy fell back grabbing his jaw. "Touch her again, I'll kill you," He told the boy in a cold venomous voice. It was kinda hot. He picked up the water bottles and wrapped an arm over your shoulder, stepping over the boy. "They seriously need to take out their trash." You smiled up at him, nuzzling closer. "Laid a hand on my girlfriend, the nerve of that guy." You blushed again before a smirk appeared.

"You have to actually ask me out you know?"

"Nope. You're mine, shortcake." You laughed as he kissed your head.

"Okay."

Akagi: