Creepy ex- Osamu

"Oh my god, babe can you pick up your phone?" You groaned to your side as the ringing of your phone echoed the room. "It's been ringing all morning."

"Really?"

"Yeah, your other phone you keep here keeps ringing too. How come you never pick it up?"

"Osamu..."

"Or is it because you don't want to? Who keeps calling?"

"It's nobody." You looked at him as he set food on the bed.

"Okay, it's definitely not nobody calling you. Is it someone you don't want to talk to?"

"Babe. It's nobody. Trust me, please."

"Are we really doing this? Who keeps calling babe? What's with the secrecy?"

"It's B/n."

"B/n? I hope that's not your ex."

"Uh..." You looked at your phone as it lite up again.

"It is... how? I thought you blocked him? How can he call you?"

"He must of made a new number. I don't know."

"What does he want? Has he texted you or anything? Have you ever answered the phone?"

"No... I mean, I never answered when he called me. He's messaged me a couple times but I never answered them. It's always the same thing. He says, he's never gonna leave me alone... until I talk to him."

"Okay... that little.. alright listen, next time he calls, text, or whatever let me know okay?"

"Ok... I'm sorry I know we said no secrets.. I just didn't know how to tell you. I told him to leave me alone."

"Okay, well if he doesn't listen let me know." You jumped as your phone began to rang, "Oh, but that's perfect timing. Let me talk to him."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I'm not gonna let him push you around like that. Give me the phone." You sighed and handed the phone to Osamu.

"Here."

"Thank you." He pressed accept and put the phone on speaker. "Hello?"

"Who's this?"

"Oh hi B/n. How are you doing?"

"Good..."

"Well that's nice to hear. What can I help you with?"

"I need to speak to Y/n."

"Um no, I'm afraid that's not possible. She's quite busy."

"For how long?"

"Oh I have to check the calendar for that kind of information." You looked at Osamu as his fist clenched, you held back your snort as he opened your calendar on your phone. "Oh, let's see... that doesn't look good. B/n looks like she's not gonna have time for you for the rest of her life. That is a long time isn't it?"

"Yeah, I think I need to talk to her."

"Yeah, um, I think it's probably best if you don't call this number anymore."

"Why? Just trying to catch up with an old friend."

"Why? Let me answer that with a question, do you have medical insurance?"

"No."

"Well, I think you're gonna need some if you don't stop calling this number."

"Are you asking for a fight?"

"No, it's not gonna be a fight, it's gonna be me teaching you a lesson. And I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I can beat you senseless. With one fingernail."

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm her boyfriend, now let me offer you a proposition, she's gonna unblock you from her Instagram for an hour and you can look at her latest picture. In which she's together with me and after if you still wanna deal with this in person just call this number. And I'm sure we can arrange something."

"Fine."

"Good thank you for calling our services B/n. Goodbye." He hung up the phone and tossed the phone the bed. "Well that was fun. Well, did you post that one pick where we went to the beach?"

"You mean the one where we look like goddess?"

"Yep."

"I did. With a very nice description." You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him onto the bed where he's on top of you. "Thank you my love."

"Anything for you, I don't think he'll bother you anytime soon." You smiled up at him.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He leaned down to kiss you, you smiled into the kiss before breaking it. "Let's watch a movie and eat." You both sat up and grabbed the food he brought in. "But if he does bother you again, me and Atsumu will handle it."

"My heroes."

"Always."