Realization- Bokuto

"Okay, she's the star of the play. And she's my girl friend, I get to have sex with the star of the play!" You rolled your eyes and took your seat.

"Why am I here?"

"People can hear you. And because we want you here." Akaashi assured you.

"I know!" Bokuto screamed before sitting down as the play starts, "wow! She looks great. Doesn't she?"

"Yeah.." Onstage there was a knock and Bokuto's girlfriend, G/n opens the door.

"Hi!" You sat up straighter as a hot guy was brought onto stage.

"That is one good looking man." Bokuto and Akaashi looked at you. "Sorry."

"Is it just me, or can you actually see his abs through his overcoat?" You looked over at Bo as he frowned.

"Sooo, you've been doing this long?"

"No, you're my first. Put the money on the table." Akaashi and Bokuto have stunned looks on their faces as her and her co-star began to make out. You covered your ears at the moaning noises.

Once the play was over Akaashi, Bokuto, and you headed to your apartment seeing Kuroo and Daichi there. And of course Kenma on his phone playing a game. "Hey how was the play?"

"She made out with a really hot guy." This caused all the guys to look at you. "Sorry."

"Well, was it really hot?" Kuroo asked Bokuto as he laid on your couch.

"Yeah..."

"Well, ok then. You're fine. The rule is when two actors are actually doing it off-stage all the sexual tension is gone. Okay? So as long as it's hot onstage you got nothing to worry about. It's when the heat goes away, then you should worry."

--

The boys seemed to drag you to the next play G/n was in, with the same hot guy. "I'm right, right? There was no chemistry between them. Before they had heat, there was no heat. Kuroo told us what that means." You sighed as Bokuto went on a rant about how Kuroo was right.

"Let's not jump into conclusions."

"Here she comes, just don't be... you know."

"Oh hey guys."

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yeah it was funny when the hot guy couldn't get his button undone faster." You said sarcastically, "sorry."

"Yeah play was great, clearly you're having sex with him."

"Okay we're gonna..." Akaashi pulled you away from the two.

"Hey, you can go if you want. I can wait for him."

"He'll realize your feelings soon enough, okay?" You waved bye to Akaashi as he left. A few minutes later you saw G/n run out the theater. You walked over back to Bokuto.

"Hey. Bo?" He looked up at you with cold eyes. "What...?"

"It's your fault. It's always you." You eyes widen at his words, your fault? You didn't know what else to say as he left.

--

When you got back to your apartment you saw Kuroo and Kenma sitting on the couch. "Y/n? What's wrong?" Kenma paused his game to look at you.

"I'm pretty sure Bo and G/n got in a huge fight and he blamed me..."

"What? Come sit." You walked over to the couch and sat between the two boys. "What did he say exactly?"