#4

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Hayoon's POV
I woke up to the sound of ping pong balls bouncing on the table. Ni-ki and Heeseung were playing mini ping pong on the table which was provided in the VIP ward that Heeseung was paying for Jungwon to stay, however long that will be.

I slept on the couch that night. It was too late and I couldn't be bothered to return home. I told Hugo I'd be staying overnight, and he was fine with it.

"Why the hell are you guys playing ping pong?" I asked, confused.

"We're bored." Ni-ki shrugged.

"Yeah. It gets boring after a while when you just keep talking to a vegetable."

"What time is it?"

"9 I think. Why?"

"I'll go get breakfast." I yawned and got off the sofa, grabbing my phone and wallet. Then I walked over to Jungwon.

"See you later. What do y'all want?"

"Kimbap." Heeseung replied as he started serving the ball.

"Bungeopbang."

"Ni-ki, I don't think I can find any bungeopbang around here."

"Oh. Then kimbap too. And mandu. But if you find bungeopbang, I want bungeopbang too."

"Yes yes. Okay bye." And I left. I swear, they act like kids. Okay, maybe Ni-ki is still 19, but Heeseung still acts like a kid.

I didn't want to check my phone. I'm pretty sure it'd be texts from Hugo, naggy texts from Jake, and angry texts from my parents. I don't want to face the angry texts. I hate my parents.

But oh well, what can I do when I'm bored? Yes, use my phone. And sure enough, Hugo texted, saying our parents are mad I skipped school, and that I shouldn't go back home for a while; Jake was nagging at me for not telling him; and my parents angrily texted that if I did not text or call them back then there would be consequences. How fun. Also to add on, 56 missed calls.

I'm so getting a new phone... and a new phone number.

I quickly texted Hugo back, saying I noted what he said, then told him to bring me some clothes discreetly. He wasn't online at the moment, so whatever. I'll just wait. Now, time to find a kimbap stall on Google maps....

After searching for a while, and following the directions given on that stupid app, (got lost by the way) I finally found a nice restaurant that had a good review. And good prices. Luckily I had some cash on me. Pretty sure my parents cut my card off already.

So I ordered quite a bit of food, waited, then headed back to the hospital. Ni-ki had now resorted to reading something on the tablet while lying on the couch, and Heeseung was in a bit of a shouting match over the phone.

"Hey. Couldn't find any bungeopbang." I walked over to Ni-ki, who immediately sat up properly.

"Aw. Too bad." Ni-ki pouted but shrugged and took a roll of kimbap to eat.

"What's up with Heeseung?"

"Let's just say, some team managers can't do stuff properly and shouldn't be team managers."

"Yikes. He runs a tech company right?"

"Yeah. It's stressful."

"Can tell. He resorts to playing ping pong in a medical ward."

"That's the least weird stuff he does. There's a lot more."

"Well, if it works for relieving stress, it works." And just right on time, Heeseung came to eat, looking very pissed indeed.