#13

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Hayoon's POV
Christmas Sale! Up to 50% off for all items!

I stood outside the gift shop, placing my hands in the pockets of my coat. I buried half my face in my scarf, as the cold air rushed past my face. I looked inside the shop. The yellow light that illuminated the shop gave off a warm vibe. I stood out in the cold for a little while more, before I headed in.

It was warm indeed. There was several customers in the shop. Guess everyone would be attracted to the offer, alhough, Christmas is still about a month away. But I don't really have anyone I could buy gifts for. Besides Heeseung and Ni-ki, and maybe Hugo, I'm pretty much alone.

Oh and I could buy a gift for Jungwon but he's sleeping beauty right now.

Maybe I'll get him something small. Or cute, like him. I don't know. I'm not in the mood to celebrate. Life has been shit recently. Really shit.

And I still need to make up with Jake.

Life is shit.

At the end of my little shopping expedition, I had bought a pair of (expensive) gaming headphones for Ni-ki, since he broke his, a little money plant for Heeseung (not that he needed it anyways but it's cute), a lot of chocolate, a snow globe and another one of those dango cats for Jungwon.

I couldn't find a gift for Hugo, and anyways the hoodie he wants is at Levi's so broke me is going to have to go get that another day.

I stepped out into the cold again. I should get home quickly. Any longer out here and I'd turn into an ice block.

And I squeezed my way through the busy streets back to the apartment.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I placed my phone down to charge and took the bag of gifts out to the dining room. I got some nice gift bags from the store too, so I'll repack them now, since I have nothing to do. I could sleep, but I rather get this gift thing over with.

So I sat down, snug in my RJ pyjamas, my hair in a messy bun, and started writing little Merry Christmas notes and sticking them to each bag and repacking the gifts in separate bags.

As I got to Jungwon's note, I froze. The grip around my pen loosened and the sound of the pen falling onto the floor was heard. I sighed, just wanting to leave that pen alone. What do I even have to say to Jungwon? I don't even know if he'll ever get this gift. I stared at the snow globe and cat for a while, before dumping them in one of the bags. I then grabbed all of them and walked to my room, leaving them in one corner of my desk.

As I was about to climb into bed, I was annoyingly disturbed by my doorbell ringing. I sat on my bed, snuggling my blanket for a while before I stormed out to check who was outside.

"Huh? What is he doing here so late?" I mumbled and opened the door to let Hugo in.

"What the hell are you doing here at 10pm?" I asked as I pulled the hair tie out of my hair. He walked in to the dining area and put down what seemed to be 2 pizza boxes.

"Just because. Pizza?"

"It's 10pm."

"Supper?"

"I was going to sleep."

"You're passing up free pizza?"

Damn it. He got me.

"No... Bring it to the living room. I'll put a show on."

"It better not be Frozen or your dragons."

"Too bad!"

And a few minutes later we were sitting on the floor staring at the screen which was playing Frozen.

"Seriously. What's up with you and this show?"

"It's a nice show. Shut up." And I took a bite from the pepperoni pizza, pulling a string of mozarella before it broke.

"Okay, okay."

"But what do you want? Seriously."

"What? Can't I just hang out with my little sister?"

"You usually don't, especially late at night with free pizzas. This is a bribe, right?"

"Yes."

"For what?" I lifted my pizza slice to my mouth but stopped at his words.

"Eomma wants to meet you." I gave him a side eye before I took another bite of my pizza.

"Oh come on, don't give me that look."

"Why does she want to meet?"

"Just meet her. She misses you." I just remained silent and continued eating. Chomp chomp. Nom nom. Pizza is nice. Maybe I should get some beer or soju right now.

"Stop avoiding the question. Hey! Lia!" Hugo snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Shush. I'm watching." I shoved his hands away and focused on Olaf singing.

"Hey! At least give me a tentative answer."

"Fine fine. Give me a few days to think or something. I'll text you or call you again. Now let me watch my movie in peace."

"Kay."

And we somehow managed to finish 2 boxes of pizza.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

sry for not updating ajfnfoekneofkfk

bye :P