#21

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Third Person POV
“That is, kinda unexpected. You sure?” Hayoon was shocked at Heeseung’s request.

“Yeah, uh, I ran into him just now actually, and I was thinking about it for the whole day. So yeah, I’m sure.”

“Okay then. I’ll call him and text you guys the details.”

“Okay, thanks.”

And now, about 12 hours later, four other people were in Heeseung’s office, where they sat in front of him, across his desk. There was an awkward tension in the air, and Sunoo distracted himself from it by turning around in the turny chair.

“Sunoo, cut it out.” Sunghoon grabbed the chair to make it stop. Sunoo held his head, dizzy from the spinning.

“Whoah. The world is spinning.”

“Yeah, well, you kept spinning around on the chair.”

“Help.”

“Close your eyes for a while.” Sunoo squinted his eyes cutely while Sunghoon just chuckled at his friend’s cuteness, smiling brightly.

“Ahem.” Heeseung cleared his throat. Sunghoon turned back to the CEO and Sunoo opened his eyes.

“Uh, yeah so… Ugh I don’t know how to start…” Heeseung groaned frustratedly and looked away, sighing. “Look, guys, uh…” He trailed off. And then Jake and the others were shocked as they saw the normally calm and expressionless CEO break down completely.

“Uh, Heeseung? Are you…… okay?” Jake softly asked.

“Hyung…” Sunoo blurted out. Heeseung buried his face in his hands and continued crying silently. Sunghoon looked to Sunoo, then back to Heeseung. He gently poked Heeseung’s arm.

“Hyung…. It’s okay. You can let it all out now.” Sunghoon softly spoke.

“Yeah. Just tell us everything from 2 years ago. You can take your time.” Jay said.

It was a while before Heeseung finally calmed down. His eyes were puffy and his nose was all red. He slowly took deep breaths to regain his composure, avoiding any eye contact with the guys in front of him too.

“Sorry, that was uncalled for…” He mumbled.

“It’s fine.” The atmosphere was still awkward. Jake sighed.

“Look uh, Heeseung hyung? You don’t like this either, right? The awkwardness…”

“Yeah… I wish we could, I don’t know, go back to… how we used to be.”

“Well, I guess we should start working on that now.” Jake smiled slightly. Heeseung grinned back.

“Uh, yeah sorry guys. Anyways, I’m here to answer whatever questions you have about Jungwon. And to ask some questions as well.”

“Okay then. First, why did Jungwon try, uh, you know.” Jake asked.

“Uh, long version or short version.”

“Uh, short?”

“Oh, uh, he wanted to avoid getting married to my sister.”

“WHAT?!” All of them shouted at the same time, startling poor Heeseung and nearly giving him a heart attack.

“Okay, uh, we’re missing a lot of details, right?” Jay asked. Heeseung nodded, still recovering from the shock.

“Uh, well, our mothers are friends and arranged my very very very spoiled brat of a sister with Jungwon, but Jungwon didn’t like her, doesn’t like her, and tried avoiding it by… you know.”