#17

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Hayoon's POV
"So, how's life?" Hugo asked as we-Jake, Hugo and me-continued walking along the road looking for a place to eat. The three of us decided to catch up, since we were all on good terms now.

"Who are you asking? Hayoon or me?" Jake asked.

"Well, I don't really care about you, so Hayoon."

"WHAT?" Jake huffed and playfully shoved Hugo.

"Cut it out, you two." I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one being favoured by our eldest here." Jake pouted like a baby.

"To be fair, Jake, dad favoured you way more than me for 20 years of my life. And I'm 20."

"Oh...." Hugo just knocked his head.

"Ow! What was that for? You guys are bullying me."

"Okay, chill lil bro. I was just playing around. How's life, seriously? The both of you."

"I don't know, but it's okay I guess." Jake shrugged.

"Life sucks."

"Expected, since your dearest boyfriend is a vegetable lying in the hospital." Jake said. I slapped his arm.

"Ow! What?"

"Don't call him a vegetable."

"But you call him a vegetable!"

"Well, I'm his girlfriend."

"Still, that's what all coma patients are called."

"Yeah okay whatever."

"Come on now, stop arguing and let's find a place to eat. What do you two want?"

"Steak."

"Ramyeon." I turned to Jake.

"Jake, if you were going to eat ramyeon, you should have just stayed at home."

"Ugh fine. Let's go find steak. Since when did you become Sunghoon?"

"Hey, I don't eat steak everyday. He has steak every other day. He's nuts, and going to go broke."

"Nah Sunghoon is rich. That guy has won so many medals and trophies, and is even a goddamn model."

"Not surprised. He got the looks." Hugo said.

"Still, who eats steak everyday? Isn't it boring?" I asked.

"I can eat ramyeon everyday."

"Okay, point taken. I still want steak though."

"Fine, let's go. You guys are draining my bank account." Hugo huffed.

"It's Hayoon, not me. She's the one who likes to eat all the expensive food."

"No!"

"You said you can eat sushi everyday."

"Yeah well, sushi is nice."

"And expensive."

"Whatever."

"Would y'all quit fighting. Let's go." And Hugo squeezed between us to separate us and dragged us to a restaurant.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"So, any update on dad's situation?" I asked when we were seated and got our drinks.

"Nope. Well, sort of. Basically, mom tried talking to him, but he was being stubborn and they got into an argument, so they aren't talking at all and mom is sleeping in your room now." Hugo said.