Chapter 9: Torture, straight up

(DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM THIS ABOUT YOUR CONDITION, all treatments for eating disorders are molded around the person who has it, so please go find a doctor or professional and contact them for advice on what to do)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was nice, me and Jason exchanged a few glances and the others definitely noticed but I didn't really care, it was nice to have someone who actually cared. Breakfast went by quickly, and before I left I did as Jason had suggested which was not to over stuff myself but eat a couple more bites more than I usually do, this should help me to slowly but surely gain weight.

After breakfast everyone headed to the car as we went to the mall to pick up everything I'll need.

We started off with the decorations. I grabbed some blue pillow covers, a panda stuffy (As tribute to my old one, dam Octavian), a blue whale plushie and some blue sheets. I also grabbed some shelves, a bean bag and other things to fill the empty space. My favorite item had to be a light that could project a view of the ocean on your wall.

After bringing it all to the car we got started on clothes. To say this was painful is an understatement, it is truly disrespectful on how it undermines how bad this was. I was grabbing lots of blue, and grey clothing (It reminded me of her so I just had to) Though the boys kept throwing things in saying 'It'll look great on you!' and ugh you know the drift.

Half of the clothes we ended up with were by my choice the other half were things thrown in the cart  by the trip crashers. By the end we had so many clothes I had forgotten about the dress.

Unluckily Alfred had remembered.

Dam his great memory.

We entered this nice dress shop and it was like that one scene in Ratatouille when all the rats split up to run away except the rats were the Waynes and they were after the dresses in the stores. I sighed knowing I was gonna have to try on a lot of clothes today.

The process ended up being me trying on a dress, coming out, and the guys judging it. It had been what felt like an eternity but according to Damien was only an hour. We finally settled on a simple dark teal dress. Honestly it was very nice. It had a nice form but was also to my knees so I bet I could- never mind Alfred just added heels. 

AnYWAYS

After finally buying everything I was exhausted. It was surprising how much that took out of me. Once we got in the car I sighed in relief and the others held in laughs, I assume they've also been in similar if not the same situation before. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

very very very short chapter I am so sorry, I just really wanted to clear up where her things come from, don't worry I can assure you next chapter will be longer.

520 words