Thanksgiving Special

So since I wasn't able to update for a couple days due to unforeseen circumstances I will try and make this chapter longer.
—————————————————————————

(Authors note: btw we are taking a break from the actual story line)

I had to be honest. I was enjoying myself right now. I was currently laying in bed, Annabeth was besides me, the warmth of the sheets enveloped us in a layer of comfort and safety.

I smiled as I snuggled back in, allowing myself the joy of rest.

Annabeth had stayed in my room the night before due to the fact that Bruce had held a thanksgiving party and no one really paid much mind to which room everyone went to. The party had taken a lot out of me as Bruce has been trying to get me to "expand my horizons" by talking to the people at the party. Honestly though I just think he wants me to get a job.

I scooted closer to Annabeth, I noticed her small smile getting just the smallest bit bigger.

"Morning Wise girl" I said, breaking the silence between us.

"Morning seaweed brain" her voice was tired but I knew she'd wake up a bit more later.

"You ready for thanksgiving?" I asked, thinking of the party Bruce is throwing once again. This one though was proposed by Tim and I. Ever since my talk with Bruce about him trying to be a better father, I've been trying my hardest to get him to involve not only Tim and Damien more but also people he works with daily or cares about, so this party is for the Yj league and the Justice League.

Oh I also may have convinced him to bring a certain lady with him, Tim has no idea that I did this though.

"Percy? You lost in thought again?" I looked to see Annabeth, a knowing smirk playing on her lips.

"Yeah sorry" I smiled back.

She rolls her eyes before shutting them, obviously trying to enjoy what little time we have left before, inevitably, one of the guys comes-

"PERCY!!!" Gods dam me and my big mouth.

I decided that maybe if I stayed so still they wouldn't notice us and I could continue laying down, like the one guy from the movie the guys were watching a few nights back.

I felt a heavy weight press against my legs signaling someone had just laid atop me and presumably Annabeth as well. I groaned internally knowing what this usually means.

"Percy! Damien said something mean!" Dick complained, a hand on his forehead.

"I swear to the Gods Dick I will kick you in the D-"

"PERCY" Annabeth shoved me.

"I am trying to spend time with my lovely girlfriend and he chooses this time to be butt hurt over...what exactly did Damien say?" I asked so that I could make my argument stronger.

Dick faked sniffles while rubbing away a tear. "He said I was a nasty rat man" Dick turned away before faking some sobs.

I just deadpanned and turned to Annabeth with a 'what did I tell you expression'.

She chuckles quietly.

"Fine, I guess you have a point Perc." She quickly kicks her leg up and suddenly the pressure is released off my legs and I hear a short scream and a loud thud.

"Everyone is so mean to me! I'm telling my favorite sibling! ALFRED!! YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW MY MORNING IS GOING!!" Dick yelled as he ran out of the room.