XIX.PATH END

(Year 848)

It's been forever since Lara and Aera met in the library. In Year 833, The Tybur girl came into the library with a smile on her face but did not see her ashen-haired friend, Aera Yeager in the place. She waited and waited, and her friend never came. Years have passed, Lara repeatedly sneaks out from a boring party and still goes to the library in high hopes to see Aera again. She hoped and waited for her and the ashen-haired didn't come.

Lara was sitting at an empty table, wearing a dejected expression. She reads books in the library while waiting for Aera, still hoping that she would come. Lara has dark hair in a bun, she wore a black and white dress with long, puffy sleeves and a white-collar.

The Librarian of the library noticed that the black-haired girl have been visiting the place for several years. She attempts to speak to the dejected girl and said "Dear, I've been seeing you here in the library for years. Are you waiting for someone?" Lara slightly grits her teeth then sighed "Yes, I'm waiting for someone."

"But did the person ever come?" The Librarian kindly asked her as the black-haired exhales. 

 "I hope so...she promised that we will meet again," Lara stated as the old lady pursued her lips.

 "Oh...who is she, dear? Maybe I can help." The Librarian said with a bright smile as Lara tilted her head.

"Her name is Aera Yeager. We met in Year 832 in this very place. She promised me that she'll be here." The Tybur girl answered dejectedly as the Librarian grits her teeth and widened her eyes.

 "Yeager...?" The Librarian said under her breath as Lara nodded at her calmly.

"Yes, that's her name." She said. "Dear, I believe this girl that you are currently waiting for...has passed." The Librarian said to her as Lara's voice hitched.

"She has passed? Her...? Dead? How?" Lara questioned calmly as the Librarian.

"Your friend, Aera Yeager was a member of an Eldian group called the Eldian Restorationist. They plotted to steal the Founding Titan then destroy Marley to avenge Eldia." The Librarian informed her apologetically as Lara widened her eyes with parted lips.

"My family and I have heard of the Eldian Restorationist before...but I did not know the members..." Lara said dejectedly.

"Thankfully, your friend's younger brother sent them to the Island of devils to be turned into mindless Titans." The Librarian added as the Tybur girl clenches her fist.

"I'm sorry, dear." The Librarian said as she leaves her alone. "Aera is...dead?" Lara said under her breath as she saw a white eagle peeking at her from the window.

"Delphi?" She called as she goes near only to realize that it was a different bird. She sighed then crosses her arms, wearing a dejected look. Lara had heard about the Eldian Restorationists, they were a group of eldians who are against the government and plotted to destroy Marley. Though, when Lara was with Aera, she never sounded like she hated and loathed Marley. For her, Aera just sounds depressed, tired, and has a quiet grace, wearing a wistful tainted smile. 

(FLASH)

(Year 832)

"This is Delphi." A younger Aera wistfully smiled as Lara tilted her head to the bird. "Hello there, Delphi." The black-haired said as she waved at the creature.

"So this is your pet? Where did you get him?" Lara questioned as she pats the bird's head.

"Uh no. He's not adopted. I only named him, he's been with me since I was very little. During these days, my days have been hectic, he's the only one that cheers me up." Aera wistfully answered as Lara turned her gaze onto her friend.