XXV.FULFILLED

(Year 850)

Aera saw Zeke fully grown, roaming at Wall Rose. From an innocent little child to a ruthless man, Aera knew this was coming and was also aware that he has the Beast Titan. She honestly didn't know what to feel seeing him after all these years.

He even sounds and acts differently to her. She doesn't see him as her enemy but a brother, but she indeed showed much vexation towards him for her, it was all in the past and she doesn't want to dwell on it ever again.

She watched him throw a huge rock at the tower. It lands on the top of the tower, killing the veteran scouts. The 104th corps goes there and tries to find where the strike came from. Ymir then decided to protect her comrades, she ordered Christa to live a life she will be proud of and asks her to remember a promise that they made earlier before Ymir jumped from the tower and cut herself with the knife to trigger her transformation.

Ymir took an oath to protect her, the words that Aera had told her after threatening were still fresh in her mind. Recalling the words from her

"Listen, child. If you expose me to the government or betray me and fail your duty to protect Christa...then you will never see the light of days...because I will look for you...I will find you..and I will kill you."

Aera then pulled away from her after that statement and starts to walk away as Delphi and Scorpio tails her.

"I'm not just giving you a duty. I'm also giving you someone you'll cherished with."

Aera then proceeded to walk away, leaving Ymir in the middle of the forest.

She battles the Titans decisively, using her speed and dexterity to keep away from assaults and focus on Titans' scruffs.

Christa, understanding that Ymir is taking a chance with her life to save them, requested Ymir to destroy the divider, and Ymir consents. As the pinnacle breakdowns, she requested her companions to get her Titan so they will be protected. The pinnacle implodes, covering the Titans under the rubble.

At the point when the Titans start to rise out of the destruction, Ymir promptly reconnects them. In any case, she is pushed as far as possible and the Titans overwhelm her and start gobbling up her. Hanji squad just came on them along with Eren and his friends.

Christa hurries to the Titan swarm, asking Ymir to remain alive with the goal that Christa could uncover her genuine name. Ymir and the enlisted people are saved by the convenient appearance of Hanjis crew, which continues to kill every one of the excess Titans nearby. Before Ymir drops in the repercussions, Krista uncovers that her actual name is "Historia."

They regroup atop Wall Rose and Ymir is brought up via a lift. Historia speaks to Hange on Ymir's behalf, claiming that she is undoubtedly an ally to humanity. While Hange is skeptical, they note that it would obviously be for the best if they could all get along and work together, stating that Ymir's information could be a treasure to humanity.

"So...your real name is Historia Reiss? Reiss as in the noble family?" Hanji questioned her as the blonde-haired nodded.

"Yes...yes it is."

"I see..." Hanji said under her breath, holding her grip on Historia's left shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Historia.

"So if you are a Reiss, does that mean you and Vivienne Reiss are most likely sisters, am I correct?" She questioned.

Delphi was there, flying above them with golden iris eyes. Aera was paying attention to the conversation."

She tilted her head. "I don't know... I haven't met her once." Historia exhaled as Hanji looks down.