chapter 01 | pouring feelings

The two were sitting inside the car owned by Yu Ming and it was taking them to the Yu mansion

The two were sitting inside the car owned by Yu Ming and it was taking them to the Yu mansion. Gu Huan was silently staring at his fingers, while Yuyang had his arms wrapped around him and staring out the see-through window at the people passing by so quickly due to the car's speed.

The two remained mute during the entire car ride.

"We are here Master Yang"

Although the driver was speaking to him, Yuyang remained unfazed. The sobs coming from his direction were stabbing right through Gu Huan's heart, he clenched his fists and gathered enough courage to lift his head up and turn his head to peak at Yuyang.

His dark hair was covering his eyes, his state wasn't looking good. It was quite worrisome.

Just as Gu Huan was about to speak, Yuyang glanced at him.

"I don't want you to leave"

Gu Huan stayed mute, only blinking innocently.

Yuyang stared deeply into his pupils for about 15 seconds before busting out a smile and starting to laugh hysterically.

"What should I do to make you not leave? Should I lock you up? Tie you up?"

Continued to laugh hysterically.

Gu Huan knew this laughter wasn't of joy, Yuyang was screaming of pain.

So, he patiently waited for Yuyang to calm down.

Once Yuyang calmed down, he coughed a few times before suddenly raising his foot and kicking the living soul out of the driver's seat making him slam against the steering wheel and whine in pain.

"Get the fuck out of the car", Yuyang coldly ordered.

"Master Yang, Gu Huan isn't allowed to enter the mansion", the driver replied while holding his nose in intense pain. When hearing no reply back by his terrifying master, he slowly turned around and gasped when facing Yuyang. He had his head leaned backwards, yet his eyes were glaring deadly at his driver. Since he knew what Yuyang was capable of, he nodded and immediately stepped out of the car.

Gu Huan watched as the driver slam the door close and bolt towards the back doors of the mansion where the staff enter then slowly turned towards Yuyang, who already was staring at him.

"You didn't have to scare him like that"

"He was being arrogant with me. I had to teach him a lesson"

"This is the exact reason as to why your father has issues with you, you need to fix that attitude"

Yuyang smiled.

"Isn't that why you're here?"

"Yuyang, I'm not your babysitter. I'm only your bodyguard and tutor"

Gu Huan felt warmth wrap around his muscular and large hand. When looking down, he noticed how Yuyang held onto his hand tightly.

"Aren't you my friend?"

Afraid of losing this warmth, yet still Gu Huan pulled his hand out of his touch. It was so fast and straightforward that Yuyang clenched his empty and cold hand then with teary and red coloured eyes looked at Gu Huan. At loss for the righteous words, Yuyang became speechless and held the upcoming tears in.

"No"

Gu Huan coldly replied.

Then opened the car door, stepped out and closed it behind him without sparing Yuyang another glance.

Yuyang watched as Gu Huan walked the opposite way towards the busy street where some bus stations were located and hoped he would turn around and warm this freezing space.

Remaining hopeful Yuyang kept staring at that direction even after Gu Huan vanished.

With his father's strict and fearful attitude, his issues surrounding people and Gu Huan's tough life with his careless father it was only inevitable for their relationship to torment. Childhood friends doesn't mean friends forever or rather being proper friends.

It seems like this friendship ended and a master-servant has been born.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡