chapter 012 | "do you love me?"

The two individuals were sitting inside a bus, sharing ear buds and secretly holding hands

The two individuals were sitting inside a bus, sharing ear buds and secretly holding hands. The tangled hands were hidden underneath Gu Huan's jacket, yet this secrecy didn't ruin their loveable feelings. Yuyang was the one controlling the music so, he changed the joyful Dua Lipa song into a more erotic one out of fun. As the lyrics began to turn sexual, Gu Huan turned and send a rather blank expression to Yuyang. The bottom busted out laughing, while the top rolled his eyes and smilingly looked through the window at the people passing by.

○○○

Yuyang and Gu Huan were sitting inside a cafe shop, sharing a laptop and a notebook as the two were studying english as well as chemistry together. After their thirty minute study session, Yuyang stretched his body out and stopped after hearing a cracking sound. "What would you like to eat?" Gu Huan asked the obvious tired puppy, who nodded and pointed at the board above the barista. Gu Huan read it out and after confirming the request, he got up and went straight to buy it.

Meanwhile Yuyang dropped his pen aside and began to check his man out. His hair was neatly styled, his figure was nicely build and his skin was smooth and soft.

Yuyang lowered his eyes and pervertedly smirked as he examined Gu Huan's thighs, legs then his arms

Yuyang lowered his eyes and pervertedly smirked as he examined Gu Huan's thighs, legs then his arms. This man was simply the greatest creation God ever made; simply staring at this man would make a person thirsty.

After the employee handed Gu Huan a tray filled with two cups of liquid, a few cookies and a sandwich. He headed towards the table, placed it down and sat his bottom down. Through this entire process, Yuyang's eyes didn't leave him.

"What's wrong? You keep staring" Gu Huan asked, while putting the plate with the sandwich and the cookies along with a hot chocolate cup in front of Yuyang. Yuyang grabbed the cup and looked back at Gu Huan. "I'm just checking my man out"

Gu Huan send him a glance, clearly either not understanding what he meant or not wanting to hear something like this. "Can't I say that?" Yuyang commented on the silence treatment.