chapter 016 | collapsing

The weighty eyes were lifted and opened by Yuyang, who blinked a few times for wanting a much clearer vision. Once it got clearer, he glanced at the window and noticed how it was still dark outside. He sighed, then turned his head to the side and spotted Gu Huan's face from a short distance. In this way he was able to properly stare at all the charming features this handsome face had to offer.

Gu Huan had a clear skin, it was soft and pale. His scent was mesmerizing and his muscles were addicting, they were simply build to continue on staring. Yuyang was held by these veiny and strong arms, refusing to let him break the already short distance between them.

Yuyang smiled.

So, this is what it feels like to be loved. It is truly a cherishable feeling, it makes you feel belonged and wanted. Remembering the lonely and suffocating room which was the only area he felt safe and held a safe distance between the heartless world and his ruined soul. Knowing that stepping out of his bedroom meant judgment, hate and unfairness would slam the living hope out of him, he shut every sense in his body out and responded to everything in violence. He stopped caring about everything and believed sex as well as the negative attention he received from the people he annoyed would satisfy his empty mind. Nothing made sense, nothing mattered and nothing would change no matter whom he approaches about his issues, however his view would always change as well as his heart would receive the warmth he forever longed for, whenever Gu Huan stepped into the picture. It didn't matter what Gu Huan offered, everything made him happy. Didn't matter if it was negative or positive, it was attention.

Yuyang was staring at Gu Huan's facial features so intensely that Gu Huan's eyebrows twitched, yet the staring didn't break. A few seconds later, Gu Huan opened his eyes and smiled. Tears build inside Yuyang's eyes that began rolling down his cheeks as he leaned his head forward and pressed their lips together.

Gu Huan raised his hand, gently touched Yuyang's cheek and treating it as the most valuable thing in this life for him. Then closed his eyes and hoped any good energy would transfer over to Yuyang, hoping he would feel better after this long and thoughtful kiss.

○○○

Yuyang chuckled as he playfully touched one of Gu Huan's veins on his hand and then retrieved his own hand back and kept on giggling

Yuyang chuckled as he playfully touched one of Gu Huan's veins on his hand and then retrieved his own hand back and kept on giggling. Gu Huan watched the entire act and after it ended, he released a chuckle and shared his head sideways. "How childish, do you want a cookie like a little child?" Yuyang was holding his hot matcha and still smiling as his eyes lifted and locked with Gu Huan's.