chapter 09 | lips pressed together

After the long and thoughtful embrace, the two pulled apart and Gu Huan gently moved his hand towards Yuyang's face and slightly touched the corner of his right eye. Yuyang brought up a smile and examined Gu Huan's worrisome expression as he scanned every saddening detail on the troubled teen in front of him.

"I'm fine now, thank you"

"Then stop crying. It's not worth crying over for so long, what happens stays in the past. Think ahead and await what the future holds"

Although Gu Huan's wise words were comforting, Yuyang couldn't help himself but release a chuckle and start with the jokes.

"What if I cry more than usual in the future?", Yuyang smiled.

"Then that would be out of happiness, not sadness"

Knowing how Yuyang deeply felt about him within made this situation even more awkward now because Gu Huan didn't want to make Yuyang feel like he's playing with his feelings, but he also couldn't bear seeing Yuyang in his current state.

"The more you act this way, the more attractive you become Gu Huan", Yuyang smirked and jokingly laughed.

Gu Huan remained expressionless, only staring.

Believing he may have taken this joke seriously Yuyang removed his smirk from his face and cleared his throat. "I meant it as a joke, don't be mad at me"

"I didn't take it seriously"

Gu Huan spared the clock hanging on the wall nearby a glance and noticed how midnight was slowly striking. So, he released Yuyang and gently pulled him towards his bedroom.

"Sleep on the bed, I have to finish some stuff"

He was about to step out, but Yuyang innocently grabbed the bottom of his shirt and held on to it. Not wanting for Gu Huan to leave.

"I ... don't want to be alone. Stay here with me Huan"

Without giving it a second thought Gu Huan nodded and headed into the living room to turn the lights off then returned back to his room. After turning the lights off, the two laid down onto his bed together and Yuyang was awake and quietly staring at Gu Huan's facial features.

Gu Huan didn't expect to be this tired because as soon as he laid down, he almost completely passed out right away. Meanwhile Yuyang's sleep drifted away and instead his mind began playing tricks on him as he started to imagine what it would feel like to be pushed, hovered above and pounced on. The feeling of being between these chest muscles or the feeling of these veiny hands roaming around his body, not leaving any spot untouched.

These thoughts caused his body temperature to heat up and his cheeks turned bright pink, then he deeply wished he would've been home in order to release himself from this tortures feeling at the bottom.

"Can't sleep?", Gu Huan asked in this pitch dark bedroom with his deep and suiting voice.

"I ... am curious"

"About what?

Yuyang turned his head and that was also the moment Gu Huan had turned his head to look at him. The two glued their eyes into one another, neither of them was willing to look away or break this eye contact.

Yuyang smiled.

"I was thinking what it would feel like to be topped by you, if you even know what that means"

Gu Huan remained unfazed at this sudden confession. Giving Yuyang the idea that he was not even understand what this confession meant, it brought Yuyang to chuckle. Gu Huan's innocence and purity could simply bring any experienced person to laughter as Gu Huan's appearance hardly gave anyone the idea that he was still a virgin. A well build, muscular and confident guy wouldn't hide such innocence, in Yuyang's eyes.

"Do you understand what that means Gu Huan? Being a top or a bottom?"

After noticing how Gu Huan wasn't responding and simply staring at Yuyang with a blank expression. This expression made Yuyang bust out laughing and he even coughed due to the intensive laughter then jokingly messed up Gu Huan's hair with his hand. As soon as he drifted his hand away, Gu Huan suddenly grabbed it and held his hand tightly in his grip. Today, Gu Huan was full with surprises and this action didn't entirely surprise Yuyang.

"What kind of answer are you expecting?"

Yuyang gulped.

"As a matter of fact, I do know what these terms mean. What do you take me for?"

Yuyang smirked. "A little puppy"

"Sleep before I change my mind about sharing a bed", Gu Huan released Yuyang's hand and slowly turned around letting his back face Yuyang.

"I didn't mean that as an insult", Yuyang gently apologized as he slightly began to tap at Gu Huan's broad back with his finger.

Seeing how Gu Huan didn't respond neither to the words or the action with the finger so, Yuyang sighed and kept staring at the body in front of him. Another one of his deepest wishes came true. Lying next to the person he enjoyed the presence of the most, it completely supported his shining smile and this simple moment increased his serotonin intake. Depression who?

"You know, lying next to you like this ... it strangely making me very happy. Although you don't feel the same way about me like I do about you, you have to know that what you did today and what you do in general for me ... always brings me happiness. And also, I'm sorry for-!"

Yuyang widened his eyes when Gu Huan suddenly rolled over, wrapped his arm around Yuyang's neck and harshly pulled him towards him to shorten the distance between them then shockingly pressed his lips against Yuyang's.

This action absolutely wrecked Yuyang's state of mind.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡