chapter 06 | frustration

"Quit clowning around!", the teacher shouted at the rowdy students and it seemed like it had absolutely no affect on them. So, his anger began boiling within and grabbed the stapler then threw it across the classroom because the students wouldn't shut up, and the stapler completed it's mission.

Everyone faced the teacher.

"Write this down, it's important for the upcoming English exam"

The rest of the students were groaning and dying within, however the two eye-catching males at the very back next to the windows were completely mute. Gu Huan and Yuyang were quietly sitting next to each other. The words coming from the teacher were moved into one ear and escaped from the other.

Yuyang took the initiative to glance over at the man on his right side. Gu Huan was writing down a few notes about the lesson then sighing once after every 5 minutes. He knew exactly that sitting right next to him was suffocating and exhausting, but since it's his job to be by his side - it was inevitable.

The bell ringed and many students began leaving the classroom since their next lesson was pe, although Gu Huan was about to stand up and also leave - he stopped halfway.

"Aren't you coming?", he asked while showing his back.

"No, I'm tired", Yuyang answered as he crossed his arms and lazily laid himself down onto the desk.

He focused on his ears as he heard footsteps coming closer to him then silence covered the atmosphere before the footsteps began fading. That's when he slowly lifted his head up and watched the empty classroom in utter shame and exhaustion.

This is so fucked up.

○○○

The lesson was finally over and since it was the last lesson, the students were allowed to leave from the hall and so that's where Yuyang was waiting for Gu Huan right outside sitting on a bench.

A few students were passing by until a group of guys stopped and one of them walked up to him, a smile appeared on his face.

"If you're waiting for Gu Huan then go to the changing room, he's clumsy today so take care of him", he chuckled and walked away.

The fuck?

Yuyang dropped his cigarette onto the ground then stepped on it before heading straight into the building and walking towards the changing rooms. He entered the room and heard a guy sighing, and realized that sound so he headed towards it.

That's when he stopped.

Gu Huan lifted his head up and spotted Yuyang standing right across from him, clearly eyeing his body up and down

Gu Huan lifted his head up and spotted Yuyang standing right across from him, clearly eyeing his body up and down. His figure wasn't always clearly noticeable, but since he often wears baggy clothing or oversized jackets. But now, everything was visible.

Yuyang smirked.

"Nice body"

He commented, while taking steps forward and moving closer to the man who was still busy shoving his dirty clothes into his bag then put his jacket on and turned to find Yuyang right in front of him smirking.

"Embarrassed?"

"No"

"Shy?"

"No"

Yuyang chuckled.

"You're right. You find me disgusting, right?". Although he was smiling, Gu Huan was somehow able to see through his eyes and witness how yesterday's incident clearly didn't leave him in a good state of mind, however Gu Huan still couldn't show much empathy as he also wasn't left joyful since Yuyang basically forced himself onto him and nobody finds that justifiable.

But still, he couldn't bare seeing Yuyang in this depressing state.

"If I want something, I have to get it. I know that ... this sounds even worse, but I don't want to lose the things that give me joy so, I hope you don't take yesterday's session as seriously as I hope you took it"

The silence between them lasted for a few seconds before Yuyang watched Gu Huan drop his bag onto the ground then sighed.

"You've done this twice already. Is this how you will react every time?"

Yuyang gulped.

"You force yourself, then apologize. Fix that before I get really mad"

Not letting Yuyang reply he picked his bag up from the ground then walked passed him and headed straight out of the locker room. Yuyang heard the door slam behind him, which sent shivers down his spine and his head stayed hanging down low and his hands clenched tightly.

He bit his bottom lip and ran his fingers through his hair as frustration and shame filled his mind and caused him to almost tear up.

The thought of losing Gu Huan simply wrecked his spirit within and he has thought about what would happen if he ever lost Gu Huan in his life, the answer ended up the same no matter how long or when he would have these thoughts.

Commit suicide.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡