chapter 014 | care

Yuyang was silently watching Gu Huan taking care of his wounded hand without saying a word and not even giving Yuyang a glance

Yuyang was silently watching Gu Huan taking care of his wounded hand without saying a word and not even giving Yuyang a glance. After finishing, he started organizing the products and cleaning, yet still remaining quiet.

"It's slightly tight, do you have to be this rough?" Yuyang jokingly chuckled. Despite these gestures and jokes, Gu Huan wasn't in the mood to accept his immature image.

Gu Huan got up and was about to leave the living room, but Yuyang stopped him by grabbing his wrist. He turned his head, glanced down and the two shared an eye contact. "Aren't you gonna ask why I did this?" Yuyang asked, while showing his wrapped hand.

Gu Huan looked at the hand before shifting his eyes back to Yuyang, then sighed as he placed the first aid kit onto the table and sat back down. He gently grabbed Yuyang's chair and shortened their distance by pulling him closer. Yuyang grew awkward and slightly blushed when noticing how close their faces were, which Gu Huan didn't notice.

"I'm not asking because I know"

"Then ... you should still ask, jerk. How would you know? No one knows and understands me, don't pretend to be some kind of superhero Gu Huan. You don't understand and you don't know. Please, shut up about knowing me because clearly no one does!" Yuyang harshly yanked Gu Huan's hand away from the chair before glaring with teary eyes at Gu Huan, who was clearly surprised by this sudden change. "Maybe, I want you to ask me! Maybe, I feel like shit and want to talk about it! Maybe, I want to rant! Why should I keep everything within?! I'm tired, okay!? I'm tired! No one gives a fuck about me! I fucking wounded myself, yet no one still gives a fuck! Gu Huan, don't be like these people! Atleast ask, even if you know, just ask! Please!"

Gu Huan watched as tears dripped down Yuyang's cheeks as he dropped to his knees and coughed from the pain pouring out. He jumped down, wrapped his arms around Yuyang's shivering body and tightened the warm embrace.

Yuyang was tightly holding Gu Huan's shirt as he poured his eyes out onto the material and sobbing loudly. Wanting for this pain to finally leave his chest, which felt suffocating and exhausting to him.

Having no place that feels like home hurts so fucking much.

○○○

Gu Huan placed a cup of warm green tea in front of a obviously exhausted Yuyang before slowly walking around the table and sitting down right next to him. He watched Yuyang glance at the tea, slowly reach for it and move it near his mouth.

"Good?" Gu Huan asked.

Yuyang nodded. "Thank you"

"You don't have to thank me. I already told you, there's no 'thank you' between us. As long as you're calming down, I'm glad" Gu Huan added as he grabbed his own cup to drink.

Yuyang turned and examined how the warm liquid was transferred into his lustful mouth, then Gu Huan licked the corner of his lips and gulped it down. Every motion he made, Yuyang was aroused as his thoughts were dancing around. So, as soon as Gu Huan placed the cup down, Yuyang wrapped his arm around Gu Huan and turned his head around then crushed his lips against his. Gu Huan was slightly surprised by this kiss, but what surprised him more was the fact that Yuyang pushed him down onto the couch and hovered above him.

Yuyang leaned down, bit the silver necklace and seductively looked into Gu Huan's eyes. "I want to fuck, let's fuck Gu Huan"

Gu Huan gulped. His body temperature pounced up as he watched Yuyang take his shirt off and throwing the shirt aside before lowering himself down and starting to bite Gu Huan's veins on his neck. "Gu Huan, I can feel you. What's up with that?" Yuyang chuckled at the sensation from downstairs.

Suddenly Yuyang felt two pair of strong arms wrap around his toned waist that lifted him up and now, he was practically sitting on Gu Huan's crotch. He smirked at this position and released loud groans as Gu Huan was busy devouring his neck and sneding warm sensations from Gu Huan's fingertips touching his back. The two were sharing oxygen and lustful atmosphere.

"Gu Huan, I've changed you. You're not the modest student anymore, but a horny man"

Yuyang tightened his grip on Gu Huan's shoulders and dug his nails into the skin as he felt Gu Huan touching the back private area and this simple action increased the volume of produced moans. "Be quiet" Gu Huan whispered into his ear before grabbing Yuyang's thighs from underneath, then lifted his entire body up with his strong arms and casually made his way towards the bedroom. Along the way the passion didn't change, instead increased and intensified.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡