chapter 010 | pleasure

Yuyang was completely overwhelmed with lust and passion as Gu Huan was hovering above him and kissing the sexual tension away. The fact that Gu Huan began to slightly bite his bottom lip again, this simple action simply aroused him even more.

 The fact that Gu Huan began to slightly bite his bottom lip again, this simple action simply aroused him even more

Yuyang released a few moans inbetween the bites and the pulling, their bodies were glued onto each other. Due to the constant kissing and biting, the oxygen in the atmosphere around them started decreasing and so, the two distanced from each other. Their noses were still touching as the two thirsty guys were breathing heavily and their eyes were filled with lustful ideas and thoughts. Yuyang's hands lifted up and traveled inside Gu Huan's shirt. He began feeling the burning skin underneath his fingertips and this made him turn into a seductive beast underneath Gu Huan. His aura seduced the both of them.

"How come you're so hot? Am I making you burn?" Yuyang whispered, while licking his lips in a rather seductive way.

His hands reached Gu Huan's upper body, his chest muscles were played with and the brother below was hardening at Yuyang's experienced skills.

"Last time, you refused. Will you refuse this time?" Yuyang commented on the situation happening.

Gu Huan moved his hand up, grabbed Yuyang's hand from above his shirt and tightened his grip. He shortened the distance between the two burning bodies. Yuyang groaned when Gu Huan slammed his knee between his thighs along with the cold sensation of Gu Huan's silver necklace against his bottom lip.

"Last time? Shouldn't you say the two last times"

Yuyang felt Gu Huan gently move the knee that was placed between the thighs from side to side, wrecking the pleasure within his body and turning him into a moaning mess. Gu Huan had never brought him such pleasure or rather any intimate action so, every step he took further caused Yuyang to moan out loud.

"I ... know you enjoyed both of those times, you're a fucking liar if you say otherwise" Yuyang bit Gu Huan's necklace that kept tangling and hitting his lips over and over again. He had the necklace in his teeth then looked seductively at Gu Huan. This step from Yuyang caused Gu Huan to grab his shirt from the collar, tightly hold it and rip it apart to expose his muscles and collarbone. He threw the ruined shirt pieces aside and wrapped his arm around Yuyang's waist. Gu Huan buried his face into the man's neck underneath and started biting into the visible veins.

Yuyang arched his back and moved his head back into the pillow, exposing his neck wider and tightening his grip onto Gu Huan's hair.

"Mmmm ... Gu Huan, where did you learn all this?" Yuyang was amazed by Gu Huan's skills.

After feeling satisfied from devouring the neck from the man underneath him, Gu Huan lifted himself up while still holding Yuyang by the waist "You" then licked the corner of his mouth.