chapter 02 | against the wall

Another miserable day started and Yuyang was busy assisting the teachers in carrying books to the library and organizing them in a alphabetical order, and after school he had to take over the chores at school too. Everything he did at the school aside from attending classes and learning, was part of the punishment.

After the day was over, which felt like a century, Yuyang stepped out of the school and exhaled purposely loudly.

"I'm so done with this shit"

"Then stop causing problems"

Yuyang smirked then glanced to the side towards the tall figure standing right next to him.

"Are you becoming my father now?"

Gu Huan sighed.

"In your head there's no place where you can let your anger loose other than in school, which is the entire problem. If you want to keep cleaning toilets and being the teacher's dog then continue"

Gu Huan spotted the car on its way to pick Yuyang so he walked near the road for for car to see him better then watched as it neared itself to them. A hand wrapped a tight grip on his wrist and pulled him back.

He turned around.

"Come with me"

"Where?"

"Home, come home with me"

Gu Huan glanced down at his tight grip, sighed and looked back into his eyes.

"You know, I'm not allowed to simply stay with you right?"

"You're my tutor, aren't you? Not just my bodyguard"

○○○

Gu Huan and Yuyang walked into the mansion where they were immediately greeted by the maid, who welcomed them and offered to make food for them.

Yuyang declined as he walked pass her straight to the stairs, while Gu Huan thanked her and followed behind the emotional wreck of a human being.

As soon as he reached the opened door then stepped inside.

He spotted Yuyang lying on his bed, while scrolling on his phone and obviously not willing to do anything expect sit there and breath. Gu Huan's eyes went straight towards the floor where Yuyang clearly had thrown his bag onto along with some pieces of clothing and school papers.

He sighed as he neatly placed his bag aside against the wall then began to slowly pick up the dirty clothes along with the papers and started organizing the bedroom for a bit since it's hard to work inside an environment like this. Although Yuyang had his phone in his grip, his eyes weren't fixated on it instead his eyes were glued onto Gu Huan's figure.

Clearly, Yuyang didn't have any sexual attraction towards women instead seemed to be interested in muscular and tough guys. His hormones couldn't bring him from not staring at him until Gu Huan turned and noticed him staring then started to take his jacket off slowly before throwing it at Yuyang and approached him, which left Yuyang a bit flustered since this kind of action looked like one of those scenes from some bl dramas.

"Wake up, what do you want to study?"

Yuyang was still holding onto his jacket before slowly lifting his head up and glancing at him innocently.