chapter 011 | suitable partner

The sun shining through the window was burning their skins, Yuyang rubbed his eyes when the body in front of him shifted and let the sun shine into his eyes. He slowly opened them and when his vision got clearer, he noticed Gu Huan still sleeping soundly next to him.

Remembering the night they spend with each other made Yuyang blush, his cheeks turned bright pink and he grew rather shy at the memories drowning inside his mind.

Yuyang covered his eyes with his hands and quietly whined.

"Are you okay?" Yuyang slightly felt a schock when hearing the familiar deep and smooth voice calling for his well-being. He moved his hands out of the way and seeing Gu Huan's opened eyes caused him to blush even harder, yet his blushing face made Gu Huan to smile.

Growing worried from the commission from last night at Yuyang's careless and impatient actions. Gu Huan lifted his hand up, touched Yuyang's cheek and gently caressed his cheek. "Does anything hurt?" He whispered.

Yuyang smiled. "No, I'm fine. I think at least, I haven't moved yet so, I don't really know" Yuyang's usual ten words into a 'yes' or 'no' question caused for Gu Huan to bust out laughing.

Yuyang felt slightly insulted so, he turned and laid his back onto the bed then stared at the ceiling. Gu Huan raised his hand up, shoeing Yuyang his large and muscular palm. This bright and veiny palm felt addicting, he needed to touch this skin to feel satisfied so, he also raised his own hand and the fingertips touched the warm skin.

 This bright and veiny palm felt addicting, he needed to touch this skin to feel satisfied so, he also raised his own hand and the fingertips touched the warm skin

Their hands aligned and the two held hands tightly, neither of them wanting to let the other one go. Yuyang couldn't describe this warming and joyful sensation roaming through his body. These little serotonin buddies were simply dancing their way throughout his body so, he drew their tangled hands towards his mouth and kissed the hand that he wished deeply within his heart would never leave this grip. "You're not allowed to leave me, do you understand?" Gu Huan tightened his grip. "I'm not going anywhere"

"Gu Huan, do you feel the same way I do for you?" Yuyang was rotting within, fearing the answer of rejection.

"Whenever I'm with you, you're a complete headache. You get angry very easily, you like to have it your way and if you don't get what you want then you use force" Hearing these harsh words coming from the man he deeply cherished, Yuyang lowered his eyes out of embarrassment and shame.

Gu Huan hovered above Yuyang, which took him by surprise. "However, I'm willing to tolerate everything you're planning on doing" Finishing these words, Gu Huan leaned down and pressed his lips against the lustful man underneath him. During kissing this silver necklace wrapped around Gu Huan's neck, Yuyang grabbed it and played with the necklace.

Eventually Gu Huan retreated, stared into Yuyang's eyes and watched as Yuyang played with the necklace. He presented a seductive smirk to the man dominating him, while still holding the necklace, pulled him down and the two shared an intimate kiss once again.

 He presented a seductive smirk to the man dominating him, while still holding the necklace, pulled him down and the two shared an intimate kiss once again

The grip on the necklace grew tighter as the two battled with their mouths, not letting the other win by staying close and continuing on with the kissing.

○○○

Yuyang stepped out of the bathroom after completing his shower routine, was wiping his hair with a towel and struggling with Gu Huan's clothes. He stepped into the kitchen and scanned the area before stopping in his tracks. "How come your father hasn't arrived yet?" Yuyang questioned the situation.

Gu Huan was washing the dishes when he heard Yuyang behind him so, he turned his head. "I don't know and I don't care" Then continued on with his houseman duties.

Yuyang knew clearly that the relationship between Gu Huan and his father wasn't wasn't greatest, it reminded him of his own relationship with his own father. Gu Huan's father sees his own son as a money making maschine, which has brought more weight onto Gu Huan's shoulders along with an enormous amount of worries and stress. An eighteen year old shouldn't be having this much worry at this age so, Yuyang understood this type of lifestyle.

Gu Huan placed the last cleaned plate into the cabinet then closed it, however he sighed out of frustration when he felt two pair of arms wrapped around his waist and feeling the warmth and support behind his back. This specific sensation made him vulnerable so, he covered his eyes with his hand and had to bit his bottom lip to endure the suffocating tears.

"You're doing well, you're strong and you're the bravest man I know. Don't stress yourself too hard. But even if you do, you have to understand that you're not alone" Yuyang tightened the embrace.

Gu Huan turned around and returned the hug, and also buried his face into Yuyang's neck. "I don't want to burden you with my issues"

"Please, you're literally involved with every issue I commit. In order to become a more qualified partner, I have to be able to handle the same amount of stress as you and also share your worries and stress. I may not be suitable enough when it comes to serious stuff, but I'll try my best to support you Gu Huan"

Gu Huan pulled himself back, stared into Yuyang's eyes then smiled. "I'm willing to endure anything you're planning on doing; I'll continue to say that until you have this tattooed onto your brain"

 "I'm willing to endure anything you're planning on doing; I'll continue to say that until you have this tattooed onto your brain"

Gu Huan wrapped his hand around his neck, pulled him forward and pressed their lips together.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡