French Restaurant

Hello, it's me (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
The irregular ass author

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Sir, we're sorry but as I said  the whole restaurant is already booked tomorrow till seven O' clock in the evening."

Jungkook looks at the waitress, a bored expression adorning his face as he lazily chewed away on the chewing gum in his mouth, loud obnoxious sounds of chewing coming out of his mouth making the poor girl cringe in disgust.

"If you want, we can give you reservations after seven in the evening. If it's convenient for you, sir.", she says, quickly adding the last part as soon as Jungkook glares at him.

Nonetheless she smiled awkwardly at him as she looked at him up and down. She would accept that the man was handsome but, as the boy claims, that he was here for a business meeting seemed not really helpful to the outfit he was wearing.

Now, don't think she's a bitch who judges people on the basis of clothes but the outfit Jungkook was wearing was something you would like to wear at home when you have no care in the world and then too your parents would judge what you're wearing.

He was wearing a very loose pair of jeans which looked more like pajamas and when she says loose, it's really loose. So loose that the person writing this wonders from where and why the hell did he even buy it from. And on top of it he was wearing a shirt that looked was the largest available size in that shop.

And to complete that senseless fashion he had wore his signature "timberlands". Making him look like some beggar must have stolen some expensive shoes.

Yup, he looked like an exclusive beggar.

But a cute one.

Anyways, now, he leans back on the chair and clears his hair from his eyes.

Oh, about his hair, he had middle parted his hair and his curvy long hair now fall freely on his face and he looked so cute and gullible.

#MustProteccJungkookie

"I know that. I asked you that where is he supposed to have his meeting?", he asked as he rolls his eyes at the girl.

"Mr. Kim is supposed to have his meeting here, of course. In our restaur-"

"Are you fucking stupid or you're fucking trying so hard to be a moron?", Jungkook snaps at the girl who jumps at his sudden raise in voice.

"Of course I fucking know that he is supposed to have a fucking meeting here. You've been fucking rubbing it at my bloody face for the last fifteen minutes. I asked you where? In the fucking restaurant but where?", he asked her scarily.

The girls gulps before answering, "The second floor."

Jungkook hums in response before he rewinds what the waitress had just told him. "Wait, what did you fucking say? Mr. Kim?", he asks the girl curiously who nods her head.

"Yes, Mr. Kim is the one who has booked the restaurant for himself." , the girl replies.

"And who is this shitty Mr. Kim?"

"Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook smirks. "Aww, Kim Taehyung?", he cooed.

The girl looks at him weirdly but nonetheless nods. "Yes, sir."

"Why didn't you  tell me this before?", he smiles shaking his head in amusement, "Anyways, go and fucking prepare the second floor for my meeting. There are gonna be three or four of us, so do it accordingly and don't worry about anything. Mr. Kim won't mind."