CEO Jeon Jungkook

👆The cutest cutie

An early update🌚

This chapter isn't really interesting or entertaining but I want y'all to know how Jungkook's childhood was like because that's an important aspect in the story...

Enjoy!!!

■□■□■□■□■

"Dada! Where are you going!?", Jungkook asked frowning. He pointed to the screen in front of him, he complained, "The game's not finished yet."

Jaewhan smiled apologetically. "I need to take this call, bunbun. I'll come in a few minutes, yeah? You continue the game.", he said, showing his phone's screen to the boy which displays an incoming call.

The young eleven year old huffed, his lips sullen into a pout but nonetheless murmured an 'okay' under his breath."But be fast or no cuddles for dada today!", he then added, warningly and his father chuckled faking a scared expression and said, "Oh no!", he gasped, "I'll have to be super fast then." The boy nodded his head repeatedly.

The father smiled fondly, gently ruffled the boy's hair and then stood up, picking the call up and walked away from there.

After taking the call when Jaewhan walked back in, his bun wasn't playing game anymore but he was settled up on the couch, the game controllers abandoned on the cold-tiled floor and the new movie 'Iron Man' was playing on the television in front of him.

His little one was obsessed with the character in the movie. Just last week he had thrown a huge tantrum regarding it. Our young man apparently wanted an iron man themed bed and also a wall. After a lot of whining, crying and throwing tantrums, in the end, he got what he wanted.

It was easy really... Just a few drops of tears in front of his dada and the elder was all ready to buy him anything.

His mother was a little bit more sensible than his father though, she scolded the boy for throwing a tantrum and even Jaewhan for spoiling Jungkook with his every demand. But at the end of the day, she could never do anything in front of the unseparable duo.

Yes, he got a human-sized iron man figurine along with the iron man themed bedroom and many clothes themed like his favorite superhero.

His father always got him more than he ever asked for. He really loves his dada.

"Dada! Come on! The movies is starting. You'll miss it!", the excited boy hurried his father to join him, waving his small hand for him to come.

Jaewhan nodded and immediately walked to his son and sat down on the couch. Jungkook immediately flashed Jaewhan a cute bunny smile and held onto his strong biceps and leaned his small round head against his father's side, who leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on the boy's hair.

His son is so adorable. He will protect him from everything forever and ever. He promised himself smiling fondly, feeling warm by the way his son was all cuddled upto his side.

"Mr. Jeon, your secretary is here.", a maid informed him. Before Jaewhan could get up, he felt a stubborn tug at his arm.

"Dada, no. You said no work on Sunday! It's for bunbun, you promised.", Jungkook complained whining and latched onto his father's arm with both of his arms, trapping him so he can't go away.

Jaewhan could easily get his arm out of his grip but he didn't. He turned to the maid and told her to send the secretary inside instead. If his son asked him to not go, he won't.