Black Wall

Well, I underestimated myself.
Nvm, DOUBLE UPDATE!

You all will like this one, Ik

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Goo' monin' fuckers!", Jungkook smirks at the employees of the company who were staring at him weirdly but nonetheless smile awkwardly and bowed at him because at the end of the day, the man was still a CEO of one of the best companies.

Now, it wasn't new for them to see Jungkook there. The 23 years old brunette is there almost daily from a week and almost every day Taehyung is, till the end of the day, chasing him out of the building, gritting his teeth in frustration. The new thing was the bucket dangling down in his hands.

Yes, he was at Taehyung's company, if that's you're wondering.

From the smile on the face of the young man it looks like the things were definitely not going to be well. To be honest, after seeing Jungkook, the workers pity there CEO.

#ProteccCEOKim

Just yesterday Taehyung had left work halfday because Jungkook wouldn't shut up. Jungkook had walked out after him, smirking like some king.

One thing Taehyung had understood was Jungkook wasn't here to watch him work but to not let him work.

Taehyung's secretary mindlessly greets Jungkook, not even looking up as Jungkook passes her by mumbling a 'Goo monin'.

It has become this natural for them now. Jungkook has become a part of their routine and it's just been a week.

Jungkook goes into the office, throws his hoodie off of his body and now he was just in his t-shirt and shorts.

He glances at the wall right in front of the CEO's desk and smilies mischievously. "Let's prepare a grand fucking surprise!."

And saying that he smiles widely before opening the bucket and takes out a roller the he had kept in the pocket of his hoodie. (Now don't question how. His hoodie was big and so was its pockets.)

His smirk widening maniacally as he turns around and points the brush towards the pure white wall in front of him.

"Let's gotta ge-get it!"

▼△▼△▼△▼△

The CEO of the Kim Industries & Co., the ever handsome and talented 25 year old fine young man, Kim Taehyung enters his company.

He walks in with long powerful strides, glancing around and casting occasional nods at the workers who greet him.

A phone in his hands as he typed away, sunglasses now in between his long dainty fingers that once covered his almond shaped eyes, protecting those chocolate orbs from the sunlight outside. A tie clasped neatly around his neck, a beige colored suit with a white shirt inside.

To say in short, he looked insanely attractive and charming.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung nodded at Mina. "No tea today, Minsoo. I've already had my breakfast.", he tells her as they both get inside the elevator. The latter nods in reply as she bows her head.

Minsoo goes back to her work as Taehyung walks towards his office doors, still staring intensely at his phone.

He opens the door and closes it behind himself as he walks in. He pushes a hand through his hairs to reveal his forehead as he tilts his head upwards.

And there it was.

The CEO gasps loudly as the phone falls from his hands crashing onto the floor but at the moment, he feels as if he's gone numb. His eyes widening wider each second as he blinks rapidly to clear his vision as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mouth flapping open and close as he fails to form any words.