Mental Health

Guess who's a good girl and is keeping her promise of frequent updates?

■□■□■□■□■

"Jungkook! Are you even listening?!", Jaewhan yelled when he saw his son yawn while he was throwing light on the things he had done wrong yesterday.

"Yeah, yeah. Go on, I only yawn when I'm super fascinated.", he covered his mouth to hide another yawn.

Well, at least he was being decent enough this time to hide it.

Well, Jeon Jaewhan was listing reasons why he should apologize for what he did yesterday.

Well, first of all, he had exposed some very personal aspects of Jimin's life, which he had no right to. Jaewhan wanted him to apologize to him for that.

Raise your hand if you know Jungkook scoffed at this one.

Secondly, Chong's son Woobin was furious. He didn't want his sexuality to be known to his father and the way Jungkook brought it out to him was so embarrassing for him.

Even though his father didn't say a thing to him, rather told him that it was alright when he started crying and apologizing, it was still not Jungkook's thing to do.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at that one. No fucking way he was apologizing to Chong's son or anyone for the fact.

"They all should be fucking thankful.", Jungkook grumbled under his breath. "I saved that Park chick from that bitch Chong."

"Chong-shi!", his father corrected him sternly. "He is older than you."

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, no.", he rotated himself in his chair which rotated 360 degrees. "He's a fucking bully. I ain't respecting someone who doesn't know what respect actually is."

His father frowned but gave up.

"You should apologize to Kim Taehyung too.", his father stated and Jungkook snapped his head to him.

"Woah woah woah! Why Jackie poo?", he asked, this time in pure disbelief. "I didn't fucking say a word to him."

"No but you disturbed the meeting.", he pointed out making the younger scoff.

"Oh hell nah!", he scoffed. "I'm not fucking apologizing to anyone."

Jaewhan sighed. "Son, Taehyung is such a nice kid-"

"Kid? Hah!", Jungkook chortled, "He's a fucking kid. Alright."

Jaewhan sighed. Should he be concerned? Should he- should he hire a psychiatrist for him?

He has seen so many Gen-Zs on the social media nowadays saying stuff about how they behave rudely or unusual because they're going through a tough time. It's because of their mental health.