Gay! Gay! Gay!

*peeks from behind the shield to save herself from angry readers (if there still are any)*

H-hey?

■□■□■□■□■

"Yeah, so I think that would be the best option.", someone suggested.

The presenter nodded. "Thank you, ma'am. We'll keep this in mind."

As every month, the meeting was going on for the business board. All the Ceo's or the representatives from the different companies were in attendance.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Mr. Kim?", a voice called out.

"Excuse me, everyone.", Taehyung excused himself before allowing his assistant to speak. "Yes, Minsoo?", he called out.

"Sorry to interfere in between, sir but Mr. Jungkook is here.", she informed after apologizing.

Mr. Jeon looked shell-shocked, Hoseok gasped loudly while Mr. Nam and few others who absolutely loved Jungkook scoffed lowly. Some of them were just confused because they haven't met the storm that's named Jungkook yet.

Well, that would change shortly.

Taehyung raised a brow and looked at the lady before looking down at his wrist watch which displayed the time — 15:34 hours.

Of course, he'll be late. Taehyung shook his head at his thought.

His eyes met Mr. Jeon's before he nodded at the lady. "Allow him in.", he responded before taking his seat back.

Mr. Choi Shojun, who knows the insolent brat rolled his eyes. "What an heir, eh, Jeon? He's even late to the meetings. You sure he'll not drown your business?"

Mr. Jeon smiled at him. "I think you better ask this to my son, Choi. He'll answer the question better than me."

Choi gritted his teeth. Talking to Jeon's son was like sitting on a bull's back  and kicking it's ass to make it move.

Yes, he'll go mad and thump you down on the fucking ground and run you over.

"Mr. Jeon, you're late. May I know the reason why?", Taehyung questioned as soon as Jungkook entered the room, one hand in his pocket and with  the other one he was using his phone.

Jungkook shook his head. "Nope.", he answered, before frowning and furiously tapping away at his phone, probably texting someone, before he cursed and pocketed his phone after closing it.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

"What?", Jungkook asked innocently before looking at the two empty seats. One was beside Nam, he scrunched his nose. Hell nah. "Ew!", he mumbled not even hiding his disgusted expression. He would rather die than sit with that bitch and the other one was beside Hoseok.

"I asked you something, Jungkook.",Taehyung stated sternly, a little annoyed.

"And I fucking answered it. Did I or did I fucking not?"

Well, he did though. Taehyung exhaled but did not say anything.

The brunette glared at Hoseok as their eyes met and the latter being the angel he is passed him a friendly smile. Jungkook scoffed as he took a seat beside him.

Well, not everyone appreciates angels. Jungkook clearly is one of them.

Hoseok just frowned and pursed his lips. Everyone was silent, too silent. They just kept staring at Jungkook as if trying to absorb the heir of the Jeons who has been the talk of the business town for weeks.