Jungkook? Oh! He's dead

As I said... This bitch is back as promised (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

 This bitch is back as promised (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Gays, ik I'm a lazy bitch. A very lazzy one
But I'll try to update faster now.

Instead of a chapter per two weeks(that's so long wtf), I'll update a chapter per week(two if y'all shower me with comments 🌚)

Anygaayysss, enjoy

And Happy b'day my bitch tangyunzhi
Take all of my sarang, you sexc hooman💋

■□■□■□■□■

"Why didn't you go for the meeting with Mr. Kim, Jungkook? For God's sake! I even dropped you there myself.", Jaewhan asked, taking a seat in front of Jungkook who was reading some file, scoffing every once or twice.

Jungkook looked up from the file, which was a load of bullshit in his opinion, and smiled at the man in front of him, his father.

"I saw a dog.", he started, "It had butterfly wings and a nose of a pig."

"What—? You saw... what?", Mr. Jeon looked at him strangely. 

"Yes. It looked so fucking beautiful. I—", Jungkook sniffed, wiping a fake tear off his face, "I almost cried by just fucking looking at it.",he said.

"I was going to the meeting but— I couldn't control myself. It was so fucking gorgeous. I thought it would be a waste to let such beauty, that we witness once in a lifetime, to go for Mr. Kim. I hope you understand, Mr. Jeon.", he stated, in the utmost seriousness in his voice and then proceeded to blink hus eyes innocently.

Jaewhan slammed his hand on the table,angrily, a loud sound echoing throughout. Jungkook didn't even flinch. He just smiled.

"Stop this nonsense, Jungkook!", he reprimanded.

Jungkook pursed his lips grimly before opening them to speak again. "Isn't that what I fucking asked you to do?"

Watching Jaewhan's confused face, he continued, "To fucking stop all this shitshow. I'm forced for doing business here. Not some fucking stupid good for nothing galas so that I should go and meet people with whom I don't have any business.", he said.

"Jungkook do this, Jungkook do that. What the fuck is Jungkook?", he cried out.

"But Kim Taehyung is very much related to our business. And whatever decisions you take, aren't supposed to be solely yours.", he said, "You have to have a good reason, a very good one, for whatever decision you make."

Jungkook merely rolled his eyes. "My business, my decisions.",he stated firmly, "Those who don't agree can lick my fucking toes."

"And, yes, they are very, very ugly.", Jungkook then added, smirking as he saw his father scrunch his nose.