Jungkook, Huh?

Well, I caught a cold... Yes, in the end if fucking May. 😭

■□■□■□■□■

Well, Taehyung, Jaewhan and Jungkook were now sitting in Jungkook's office... Near the couches where Jungkook was laying previously for his nap.

"It's alright, Mr. Choi.",Taehyung assured Beomgyu, "I know it wasn't your fault. I could see how nervous you looked.", he offered a small smile and shook hand with the male who was constantly bowing to him.

Poor Beomgyu has already apologized thousands times to Taehyung for lying which the latter brushed it off knowing how it wasn't his fault. He knew that Jungkook had forced him to play along.

"Sooo... Jungkook, Huh?", Taehyung smirked at the brunette who was sitting irritatedly on the couch.

"No. Lady fucking Gaga."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him, his smirk widening. "Can I get an autograph then? Big fan, ma'am!"

Jungkook glared at him with a scowl on his face. "I will punch that shitty smirk off your face. Stop smiling like a creep!", he yelled at him.

He was annoyed. Annoyed because his father just had to come and mess up all the things that very going on so 'smoothly'.

Taehyung could just grin at him. This was so fun. If he had knows that this stubborn man was Jeon Jungkook he would have had this fun for much longer.

Well, always better late than never.

"Jungkook, language.", Jaewhan who was sitting with them warned him and he scoffed turning his face away from his father's glare .

"Now, well-"

Jungkook groaned. "Stop talking, you piece of shit.", he snapped at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, behave, son. You don't want me to do something to your, you know,...? ", Jaewhan warned, deliberately trailing off the rest of the sentence for Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his jaw. His father just knew how to irritate the fuck out of him with something he wouldn't dare to risk.

Taehyung grasped the tension going on between the two of them and cleared his throat. "Mr. Jeon, it's okay. I've known your son for a while. It's okay. Let me deal with him."

Mr. Jeon looked confused. "You have?", he asked in surprise.

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, well but didn't quite know that he was Jeon Jungkook and your son.", he explained.

Jaewhan nodded. "Okay. I see why Jungkook was avoiding to meet with you then."

Jungkook snapped his head at his father. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean? I didn't know that he was some Taehyung Kim or moronic shit.", he said.

"Oh, then why were you scared to meet up with him?", Mr. Jeon asked raising a brow.

"I wasn't fucking scared!", he exclaimed in defense.

Taehyung frowned. "Then why did you avoided all the meets with me?", he asked.

"I just didn't want to.", Jungkook shrugged.

"That's no reason, Mr. Jeon.", Taehyung said and Jungkook gave him a warning glare.

"It's Jungkook."

"Well, I don't care.", Taehyung clapped back and Jaewhan chuckled.

Jungkook groaned. "Why are you both even here? I just wanted a fucking nap. Why is the too much to ask?", he cried out throwing his legs on the couch like a kid.