Sucking dicks or whatever

👆Min Yoongi is a mafia.
Fight me if you disagree.

The language used in this chapter is explicit and the conversation between Taehyung and Jungkook would be something that will offend people

But you must know that this is a part of fiction and just for the sake of entertainment

Don't make a fuzz out of it.

I do not support any of those things mentioned there. I, by no means, want to offend someone.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Fuck, woaaahhh! You like sucking dicks?"

Taehyung grunted, clearly displeased. He glared at the younger looking at him wide-eyed, unblinking.

"I believe you can put it in a better way than that.", he mumbled taking a sip out of his beer.

"Yeah, sure.", Jungkook shrugs and Taehyung nods taking another sip of his drink.

"You don't like hammering your dick up a vagina!"

Taehyung almost chokes on his drink making Jungkook snicker.

"What are you saying!? I could've choked!", he said angrily, wiping his mouth with a handkerchief he retrieved from the pockets of his tailored pants.

"Fucking die for all I give a fuck, you toenail of a fish.", Jungkook yawns, opening his mouth wide like some seal, making a loud sound, not even caring to turn his face away or covering his  mouth and Taehyung yet again scrunches his face in disgust.

"Fishes don't have toes.", Yeonjun chimed in.

"Yeah, that is irrelevant, hyung!", Soobin then joins.

"Just like y'all's fucking existences.", Jungkook states smirking and all of them rolls his eyes.

"Why are you both eavesdropping on our conversation, anyways?", Taehyung asks, eyeing the both of the bartenders, "Don't you both of work to do?"

They shrug in sync. "Nah, not really.", Yeonjun mutters dryly.

"Anyways... So the tea is Jack here likes sucking dicks—"

"OMG! You're gay too!"
"Wow, hyung!"

Jungkook looked at both of them weirdly. "What do you mean by 'too'?", he asks, squinting his eyes.

"Yeonjun is gay too!", Soobin answers and Yeonjun flips his hair.

"Yep, that's me. I like sucking dicks.", he proudly says quoting Jungkook from before.

#ProudGayYeonjun

Jungkook scrunched his nose, irritation all over his face. "Wow, fucking fantastic. Everyone I know is fucking gay!", he says, looking the least bit amused.

Taehyung frowns. "Are you—", he hesitates, "Are you homophobic?", he asks, a bit disappointed in the boy in front of him.

Jungkook looks at him like he was a buffalo with wings and fins.

"Are you fucking stupid? No—! Why would I? My fucking roommate too likes sucking dick—"

Taehyung interrupts him. "Alright, we get it — he's gay.", he says.

Jungkook shrugs mindlessly. "Yeah, you can put it  that way too.", he mutters.

"So... You're straight?", Taehyung asks curiously.

"Look— meeting up with you is fucking great and all but I'm not letting you suck my dick. I like boobs! And vaginas!", Jungkook exclaimed, standing up, faking a bewildered expression.