TPWK

Me is sorry, okie? 🥺
I'm trying... Just... Writing something humorous doesn't come easily...

■□■□■□■□■

"Yeah... And do you remember when Yeonjun had mistakenly called me 'Mr. Kim' that night?", Taehyung sniggered, "You still didn't guess it! Hahahhahaha"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as Taehyung laughed his sexy bubbly ass off.

"There are thousands of crappy Kims in Korea, you brainless twat. How was I supposed to guess you were Kim fucking Taehyung or Kim shitty Kardashian!?", he asked rolling his eyes.

Taehyung grimaced. "Not her, please.", he pleaded and Jungkook snorted.

"'kay, bro."

It was silent for a few minutes before Taehyung asked again.

"Why'd you reject Nam's offer?"

Jungkook groaned and shot a nasty glare at Taehyung.

"I'm busy having a fucking foodgasm here and you had to remind me of that begging old fart." He scowled at him.

Taehyung shook his head. "Think of it as a business dinner.", he shrugged, his lips twitching as he saw Jungkook's scowl deepen.

"I'll shove the fucking noodle bowl down your throat. Shut the fuck up." And if Taehyung was scared of Jungkook's baseless threats, he would have not dared to laugh.

"Stop laughing, bitch!"

He clearly didn't fear Jungkook and it was irking the brunette with long hair that had grown up to below his ears now.

Taehyung coughed to hide his smile. "Okay... ", he said, "You can eat and then we'll talk."

Jungkook looked up halfway pushing the most amount of noodles- as much as he could've shoved down his throat- and gave Taehyung stink eyes.

"Phuck uuu!", he almost gargled through all the food in his mouth and Taehyung glared at him in disgust.

"Don't speak with food in your mouth, Jungkook."

The said rolled his eyes. "Okay, mommy." , he sweetly said before going back to his task- hobbling the food down his throat -as much as possibly could go down his esophagus.

Taehyung watched with wide eyes as Jungkook slurped on the noodles aggressively, humming in satisfaction and his eyebrows spoke of how much he liked the food.

Taehyung was concerned for a moment that he might choke on the noodles, but clearly Jungkook was very much used to eating like a pig.

The thing was that Jungkook was hungry and he had not have his dinner so he forced Taehyung to come and eat with him.

It has been a week since they got to know each other's name and real identities. Taehyung had thought maybe Jungkook would never meet him again 'cause he seemed angry that day. But after two days when they met at their place- the club, everything went naturally.

"I was fucking starving!", Jungkook moaned in satisfaction after letting out a loud burp, pushing the now empty bowl away.

"I can clearly see that.", Taehyung commented, his nose scrunching in disgust. "You're gross."

His comment only got him a smirk in return.

"I aim for disgusting. Don't lower my fucking standards by calling me gross, Taehyung.", he said in the utmost serious voice.

"You're the nastiest human I've ever met. I just saw you wipe your hand on the tablecloth."

Jungkook beamed at Taehyung's obvious disgust and threw him a flying kiss. "Fuck you!", he smiled sweetly.