Jack & Rose

Sorry for the late update! :(
Here I offer you fetus Yoongi & Maknae line as an apology!

Sorry for the late update! :( Here I offer you fetus Yoongi & Maknae line as an apology!

This chapter didn't turn out as I wanted it to... *sigh*

Y'all will not be too Happ till the end of it💀
At least the note I wrote...

Ahem, anyways, carry on!!! 🥺

■□■□■□■□■

"Hey, dude. Can you like stop staring at me and do what the fuck I just told you to?"

The bartender flinched as Jungkook snapped at him with a mean glare.

The stupid fucker had been staring at him weirdly for the last two minutes and Jungkook has had enough of it. He was already having a bad day and he was in no mood to get judged by some stupid fucker right now.

It's not like he gives a fuck about what the stupid fucker or anyone thinks about him.

So what if he went to the most popular club in the city wearing a polka dot purple sweatshirt and shorts? Ooh— and the yellow slippers!!!

It's no one's business.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Hey, listen boy", he called out to him ,"call Soobin and get lost from here."

"You know Soobin?", the blue haired male asks him bewildered.

"Are you new here?" The boy nods his head.

Jungkook nods. "Yeah. Okay. Whatever. Now call Soobin and get the fuck out of my face.", he says casually drumming his fingers against the counter.

The blue-haired, Yeonjun — was his name, frowned and went to call for the asked male but not before commenting, "You're very rude, sir."

Jungkook smirks at him before he waved his middle finger at him and blew him a kiss. The younger scowled and returned the gesture by waving both of his fingers at him.

Jungkook was low-key impressed by the younger's attitude. Boy had balls.

"Jungkook hyung!", Soobin's soft yet deep voice greeted him and he huffed. He had told the boy numerous times to not use such honorifics with him but the young bartender never listened.

"Soobin, get me something fucking strong.", he says and the younger wordlessly nods and with a smile hands him whatever.

"Had a bad day, hyung?", he asked Jungkook who hummed. "Yeah, the fucking  worst day."

"Aww, it'll be alright, hyung.", Soobin kindly said and Jungkook glared at him.

"Yah! I'm not your fucking girlfriend or whatever. Stop saying sappy things that never fucking happen! Stop talking to me.", he told him rudely but the younger just shook his head.