That Bunny Can Bite

Lazy bitch is here, yay! 🙂
This chapter was kinda rushed... But it's alright!

A happy Koo as an apology for being late as always ❤

At this rate, it might take me years to complete this story! 💀Anyways, enjoy!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

At this rate, it might take me years to complete this story! 💀
Anyways, enjoy!

■□■□■□■□■

"We don't understand why would you cancel our deal, Mr. Jeon? We decided to do everything in your favour. That was the best we could've made out of it."

"Because you can't even remember my name, Mr. Nam.", Jungkook said rolling his eyes at the CEO in front of him.

"I do, Mr. Jeon. You told me, it's Jungkook.", the man in front of him said confidently, seemingly proud.

"And what did I say?", Jungkook asks.

The man in front of him blinked. "Um you asked us about t—"

"No no, before that, Mr. Nam."

"I don't remember anything like that.", he says confused and Jungkook tsks and then looks at the other's secretary, "Do you remember, Mr. Secretary?", he asks him instead.

The guy timidly nods. "Yes sir. You said not to call you Mr. Jeon but Jungkook.", he says.

Jungkook nods. "Your secretary would be a better CEO than you, Mr. Nam. Think about this. Adios, bye bye. Don't come again.", he says flashing them a wide smile and waved happily.

Mr. Nam stood up and slammed his fist on the table angrily. "What are you talking about!? Jeons have been investing in us since years. Who the fuck are you to say I shouldn't come here again?!", he asks.

Jungkook sits calmly nodding his heads. "Okay then. Do come to the company again. I don't really give a fuck, yeah? Just don't bring this crappy project again. Not to me, at least. The outcome to this investment will cause us little to no profit and maybe Mr. Jeon was kind enough to invest in anything and everything but I'm not."

When Mr. Nam was about to say something he again interrupts him, holding a hand up.

"The investment from our company was about three thousand million wons (300,000,000) that is approximately $249,000 to your company and you promised to give us 23% of the profit, that's suspiciously too much to offer, which you didn't even make and lemme tell you that you better pay that before showing us your face."

Mr. Nam looked too ashamed to say anything. He just stood there with an open mouth, looking at the young boy in front of him with a open, gaping mouth.

"Our company suffered the loss as well, Jungkook-shi and Mr. Jeon was kind enough to settle the de—", the Secretary tried to explain.

"Well, your dear Mr. Jeon doesn't handle the company now. You see, he is in the next room and he's handed the company to me.", he faked a smile, "So, till I'm here, I thought I should do some work. I don't really know business, though. So, I decided to do something I know — cleaning. You know, throw the garbage out of the company."