Billionaire Beggars

👆My man's hawt 🥵

Hello peeps!
🙂

I've been so so so stressed
These exams are doing me no good ╥﹏╥

But I still wrote an almost 5000 words chapter
Y'all better vote & comment else 🔪🔪

We've reached 500+ views 🥺
That was so good to see

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Whores in the club
There's a whore in the club
There's a whore in the cl-"

Jungkook pauses to flash a cheeky innocent smile to the girl who was trying to flirt with Taehyung from the last fifteen minutes but was failing miserably.

"I say she's a certified freak
Seven days a week.
Wet ass- oh no, she has no ass!"

"My ass is not flat! What the fuc-"

Jungkook merely ignored her as if he did not hear what she said and started singing louder, even slapping the counter table for the musical effects. (just like he ignores my questions in the Q&A box on Instagram *cough*)

"Whores in the club
There's a whore in the club..."

In the last ten minutes, Taehyung has already told her bluntly that he's not interested in hooking up with anyone but the bitch doesn't take the hint, she acted like she didn't hear him.

Jungkook who was having a real good time- judging who was getting 'it' tonight and who was not- with Taehyung.

Don't even ask why Taehyung agreed to do that. Nope. Nobody's gonna ask.

Anyways, looks like Taehyung stared too long at the girl and she felt like the handsome man was interested in her.

Fun fact - she refuses to believe otherwise.

What a delulu. Jungkook clicks his tongue in distaste. Some people just can't handle the reality.

Jungkook kept shut because he did not really give a fuck. He did not even care if she was rubbing her hand up and down Taehyung's knees. He snapped when Taehyung removed her hand and told her off but instead of leaving she had the audacity of turning to him and Flirt. With. Him.

He watches how the girl's seductive expression from minutes ago, that looked more like desperate, turn into an angry and offended one. Her nostrils flared as she snapped at him, "Shut up! You can't just call me a whore like tha-"

"Only a whore would object like that, Catalina.", Jungkook smirks at her. Taehyung bites his lips in order to not laugh when the brunette copies her loud squeaky high-pitched voice. (I was reading the Spanish Love Deception before this. lmao, sorry Lina)

The girl stands up from the barstool and points a finger at Jungkook angrily. "I'm going to sue you, you smart-ass!"

Jungkook puffs his chest out and nods. "That's right, I'm fucking smart and I have an ass too, unlike you.", he smiles cockily, "Thanks. I don't really talk to desperate people but I'll take the compliment.", he gushes at her as he fakes a small bow.

The whor- the girl looked angry as ever. Her face was red, she looked like she was gonna explode any moment.

Taehyung thinks it's time to stop the bunny-faced evil boy now. If the girl calls the police right now, it'll create a huge scene and knowing the younger he'll just shrug and say that he doesn't give a fuck but it's gonna be the breaking news on every channel and website if Taehyung's name got involved.