Kim Has A Shitty Choice

6K reads UwU

Abs to compensate 'cuz my humor is ded🗿

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Sir, we can't let you enter.", the guard denied, glancing up and down at Jungkook who was demanding to go inside the house Kim Taehyung owned. "We don't have any orders from Mr. Kim regarding this."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and faked a smile. His eyes quickly catching on the other uniform badge kept on the table behind the guard.

"Oh, aren't you Moo-young shi?", he asked, batting his lashes in confusion.

The gaurd frowned for a second before shaking his head. "No, he always takes the evening and night shift.", he informed.

Bingo!, Jungkook smirked.

"Yes, I think that's why you don't know but Taehyung-shi himself informed the gaurd to let me in any time.", he said, laughing a little.

The gaurd let out an "Oh!", before nodding and bowing to Jungkook, "That must've been the case. Sorry, sir. You can enter.", he apologized, giving a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm Jungkook, by the way. Taehyung's business partner. Not some stalker. Don't worry about it."

The gaurd nodded. "Yes, yes, of course, Jungkook-shi." Jungkook hummed, satisfied, and walked in. Mentally praising himself about how easily he fooled the gaurd.

He walked to the door and gave the gaurds standing in front of the door an innocent, friendly smile.

"Hello, good morning!", he greeted only to have the bulky gaurds look at him with a blank face.

Jungkook smiled nonetheless and asked them to step aside because he has to enter.

"We need to check your ID.", one of them demanded.

"I already showed it at the entrance.", Jungkook said, irritated. What the fuck is with all this security? Is he some president or shit?

"Well, we'll inform Mr. Kim. Wait here then.", the other one replied and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I might as well fucking kill him because he needs to fucking know that security can't stop him from getting killed."

It was after a few minutes when the guard returned, simply opening the door and letting Jungkook in who showed him a middle finger before strutting in with his head held high.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"You can't be fucking serious!",Jungkook asked choking on his laughter.

Taehyung rubbed his forehead in irritation. This is not how his morning is supposed to be.

No, because he should not have to wake up by his guard informing him he has a guest waiting for seven in the unholy morning.