39: I'm sorry

Sunday morning I get a call from Rosalie, screaming about how Edward had invited Bella over and she was going to pull out her hair and how if the volturi find out it will be the end of them. She asked me to come over and I agreed but told her I had a something to do with Jacob at six and she said it was fine.

I grab a cute bag and walked downstairs, dad wasn't home so I didn't have to worry about my back

I grab a cute bag and walked downstairs, dad wasn't home so I didn't have to worry about my back. I had Rosalie cover it with make the other day to convince him he was hallucinating. I grabbed an apple and walked outside when I heard a honk.

"You know, the fact that I can't smell you, really gets to me" Says Rosalie as I get in the car.

"Oh well" I laugh and buckle in.

"Have you and Edward talked?" She starts driving.

"No, and i don't think we will, my sister can be a very jealous person"

"But Edward just sees you as a little sister"

"But she doesn't understand that"

"You know, he feels really bad about what he said"

"What? Are you speaking for him now? Weren't you just angry at him for endangering everyone in the family?"

"Fine, we are not going to talk argue over it, that's something between you and him"

"Do they know I'm coming?"

"It's your house too, you don't need permission to come over, I did tell Esme but because I knew she'd want to cook you something for breakfast"

"I'm already tasting it" I close my eyes and smile. "Wait so she's invited for dinner?"

"Yes, and we have to be on best behavior" she rolls her eyes.

"What a pain, and what are you cooking?"

"Esme wants to make Italian food because her name is Bella"

"We are not Italian" I laugh.

"Let her be, she only cooks for you so she's really excited" We pull up to the drive way and Rose, parks the car in the garage.

"I won't say anything" I smile and get out of the car.

"You have to help me pick out an outfit" We link arms.

"What are besties for" I smile.

"I've never had a best friend before"

"Well now you do" I hug her and walk into the kitchen. "Have I told you how much I love you" I hug Esme.

"Well you're in a good mood"

"Yes I am" I smile.

"That's good, breakfast is almost ready seat down"

"Yes ma'am" I salute her and go for my usual sit.

"Can we talk?"

"How did you know I was here Casper"

"Emmett said Rosalie left to pick you up, so can we talk?"

"About what, I have nothing to say to you" I cross my arms.

"Geez" Edward rolls his eyes and picks me up, throws me over his shoulder and speeds up the stairs to his room.

"This is kidnapping" I sit on the couch.

"What? No.. it's not kidnapping, can you just listen"

"Fine speak before my breakfast gets cold"

"I'll bring it up for you later" He throws his head back.

"Fine fine"

"I'm sorry" He sits next to me. "I didn't mean what I said, I know you think that when people are angry they said what they really feel, but what I was feeling was scared"

"Why we're you scared?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Because you remind me so much of my little sister and I'd be like loosing her all over again, I couldn't protect her but I can protect you and I will"

"You won't ditch me for Bella?"

"I would never, you have a special part of my heart forever" He smiles. "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, just stop being mean"

"I will, but I gotta be annoying that's older what brothers do" He ruffles my hair.

"STOPPP MY HAIR EDWARD" I slap his hand away.

"Can I get a hug?"

"Yes" I scoot over and we give each other a big hug.

"About time you two stopped fighting" Esme says from the door holding my plate.

"He finally stopped being an idiot" I smile and receive my plate.

"You stopped being one too" He rolls his eyes.

"Yes, but since your like a hundred years older than me that makes you the bigger idiot" I sit back down and Esme laughs while Edward's jaw drops.

"I'll leave you two alone"

"Thank you Esme, it's delicious" She send me a smile and disappears.

"Do you ever stop eating?"

"Do you ever stop being an ass?" I look up at him and we both laugh. "Can I ask you something?"

"It's about Bella"

"Stop getting into my head" I frown.

"Your thoughts are very loud"

"Fine just answer the question"

"Yes I really like Bella, she's my mate"

"Like Rosalie is to Emmett?" I ask.

"Mhm and like Jasper to Alice, and Esme to Carlisle"

"Is she going to be a vampire?"

"No, I want her to have a normal human life" He stops for a moment. "with you and Charlie, I would never wish this life on her"

"That's good to hear and am I supposed to tell her about me?"

"Not if you don't feel ready yet, we'll help you keep your secret until you are"

"Thank you" I smile.

"Anything for an annoying little sister" He smiles and ruffles my hair again.

(A/n: please let me know if I made any spelling mistakes)