106: Dive

We were on top of the cliff, wind rushing through my hair and the boys were fussing about who's going to jump first. I laugh and look down admiring the water, but then step back to watch the boys push each other around.

"Fine I'll do it!" Jared says and Paul bumps his shoulder against him.

"Do it or you'll get pushed in" Sam spoke with his arms crossed and a goofy smile on his lips.

"Yeah we'll push you in" Em laughs.

I stand behind by Sam while Embry and Paul grab Jared by each arms and throw him off the cliff into the water with the loudest chuckles. Sam throws his hands in the air and the boys yell Woohooo.

"Hop on my back" Says Paul.

"Oh god" I say before hopping on his back. I shake my head before he runs and jumps off. "Ahhh" I scream with excitement and we splash into the water.

As we went under Paul and I stay close and swim up together.

"How was that?" Jared asks.

"I want to do it again" We all laugh.

We look up to see who'd jump next but Embry was already on the way down and I get splashed by so much water. Sam was the last and dives in. We were all laughing and splashing around for a while. We all climbed up and jumped a few times by the third Sam had joined and I was already tired and cold.

"Come on.. I'll swim us to shore"

"Are you sure?"

"Werewolf remember" He smirks.

"Yeah ok" I roll my eyes. I grab onto him and he starts swimming. "You're so warm"

"You're welcome"

"You're very sassy today" He chuckles and I laugh.

"Are you sure about later?" He asks as we stand and walk to the sand.

"About your parents?" He nods his head. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Just making sure" We sit on the sand and he wraps himself around me.

✾  ✾  ✾  ✾  ✾  ✾  ✾

"..oh come on Paul I thought you were faster" I say as I fly above them.

I see Paul look up at me and his eyes say it all. He starts running faster and pushing himself harder. I giggle to myself and watch them all run through the forest to Emily's house.

"Wow Y/n you're really good" Embry says.

"Thank you" I bump his shoulder.

"Do you really have to leave early?" He asks.

"Yeah I already have plans" I smile.

"You should go change into something warmer" Paul catches up to us.

"You can use our shower" Sam offers.

"Thank, I will" I smile and we all go into the house.

"How was it?" Emily's asks.

"So fun"

"We jumped so many times"

"Jared was pushed in"

"No way" She laughs. "You guys are so mean"

"It's his own fault" Paul's says.

"Well everything will be ready in about 35 minutes" Emily tells all of us.

"I'm going to go shower" I pick up my bag.

"I'll get you towels" Paul walks towards me and we go towards the bathroom.

As we turned into the hallway we could hear Sam telling Jared and Embry to go outside and start collecting branches.

"So I brought two outfits" I tell Paul breaking our silence.

"Why?" He looks down at me.

"I didn't know what to wear for your parents" I scratch my arm.

"Don't worry, it's casual" He smiles at me.

"So jeans and maybe the backless sweater?"  I walk into the bathroom.

"Yeah that sounds perfect" He walks in behind and open the tallest cabinet and takes out to towels.

"Thank you" I grab them once he hands them to me.

"Did you bring a good jacket?" He asks.

"Yes" I pull it out, he frowns and shakes his head.

"I made a good decision bringing mine, it's on the couch.. wear it, yours is too thin" He walks out, locking the door behind him.

"Wear it" I roll my eyes but a small smile pops up on my lips.

✾  ✾  ✾  ✾  ✾  ✾  ✾

I was looking at myself in the mirror and deciding what do to with my hair

I was looking at myself in the mirror and deciding what do to with my hair. I didn't want it in the way or smelling like smoke from the bonfire so I go for a mid messy bun. Then curl my lashes, apply mascara, a bit of blush on my cheeks.

"That looks good" I tell my self.

I grab the wet towels and hang them on the rack then walk out of the bathroom with my bag.

"Wow" Emily says. "Trying to impress the in-laws" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"They are not my in-laws" I laugh and put my bag by Paul's jacket. "Do I take anything out?"

"Yeah the meat is seasoned and come back for the hot dogs pls"

"Ok" I grab the big pot full of meat and walk outside. "Where should I put this?" I ask Sam.

"Here" He moves and makes space on the table he set up next to the grill.

"Okay I'll be right back" I turn around.

"You look good" Paul gets in front of me.

"Aww thank you" I smile.

"You're welcome" He kisses my cheek and stays very close to my face. "Go out on my jacket" He goes back to helping the boys.

I watch him walk away then go inside the house. I put in the jacket and it was warm. Very oversized but warm.