96: No More

I was about to walk downstairs when Bella starts talking from her room.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were here" She say with a laugh.

"Where else would I be?" I question her.

"Well we didn't know where you went after the bathroom"

"Huh you didn't really seem concerned.. otherwise you would've called, but I'm surprised you even notice my disappearance you know.. since you're so self involve" I go down the stairs without giving her a chance to respond.

"Hi honey" My dad says when I walk into the kitchen.

"Hi dad, how was the station today?" I raise an eyebrow and I boil water for tea.

"It was good, Paul came by and I offered him a job"

"Doing?" I lean over the counter.

"Maintaining the station whenever needed and as a deputy intern"

"Cool... so what does that mean?"

"Basically three days out of the week he'll be coming in after school, two of those days he'll go out with me on calls and one day he'll be at the station doing whatever is needed" He explains while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"And he accepted" I ask.

"I gave him a day to think about and he'll call me tomorrow"

"That's nice of you dad" I smile and give him a hug.

"I haven't done anything yet"

"But still"

"I just want him to have a good future" He says seriously.

"Yeah me too" I pour the water in my mug and and grab a tea bag. "Soo dad there was something I wanted to talk to you about"

"What is it?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Um so there's this boy in my school.. he uh he has become very.."

"Very what?"

"Obsessed" I blurted out. "Makes me very uncomfortable and i was wondering if could possibly do home school?"

"Home school" He repeats.

"Yes, I'm very responsible, I'll keep up, I'm already top of my class and I just want to feel safe.. and I don't at school"

"And you're sure you want to do this?" He asks concerned.

"Yes , I'm a sophomore, I've only got two years left, and I can deal with that at home but I can't deal with the rest of this year plus two more with him in school" I sigh after saying all of this very fast.

"Okay, do you want to do something about this boy?" He says a bit uncomfortable.

"No no, he hasn't done anything too crazy"

"So what has he done?"

"He just very persistent, like chase me down persistent" I didn't want to give too much detail, I knew my dad and he would must definitely make a big deal at school.

"But you are okay with this? Missing out on prom, graduation, field trips?"

"Well I don't really like field trips and technically I'd be home schooling with them so i would actually be allowed at prom and at graduation, I wouldn't be missing anything major" I reassure him.

"Okay if that's what you want, we'll go tomorrow morning and do everything needed" He says agreeing with my proposal.

"Thank you so much!" I start jumping and screaming "thank you" I give my dad a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and he just laughs at me.