Disclaimer

Is this your first time reading this obnoxious fanfic? Well, let me advise you to be aware of certain topics that might unsettle, make you uncomfortable, or possibly trigger you BEFORE you actually begin reading it if it interests you.

IT IS UP TO YOUR JUDGEMENT OF YOUR OWN MENTAL MATURITY.

Themes:

1) There is a lot of sexual content. I am ashamed to say it mostly covers the entire sequence of the story, but because of a definite reason and plot.

2) Unless you did not read the description, this is GAY/Yaoi, and it partners the ship Bakugo x Deku. Also, beware for these is short homophobia in the start of the chapters.

3) Eventually there would be slightly detailed-scenarios of murder, blood, gore, and violence; both physical and mentally.

4) This is probably a psychological-themed fanfic, considering the disturbing and constant references to toxicity and mental abuse.

5) Many deaths of many appreciated characters. Will not spoil, but the ending will not be 100% happy. It is meant to leave you on your own imaginative continuation, so click off if you expect cupcakes and rainbows.

6) This story is headcanon, obviously, so whether the characters and their actions make you hate them and believe the ship is canonly toxic, please be able to differ canon and headcanon. This fanfic simply digs deeper into the concerning depths of mental illnesses, which I am no professional on bestowing nor writing/explaining.

7) This is not a trigger or a warning, but half of the start of the story is cringe since my grammar and sentence structuring mostly sucked. The chapters were shorter and the story was way more hastened. Although it will change in the course of the last remaining chapters.

8) My Hero Academia is not my franchise, but Kohei Horikoshi's.

9) Don't hate nor report, but ignore; there is a reason why I am putting warnings beforehand.

10) Drug use; both outer the topic of "medicine" and pills.

11) Profanity (Do I need to explain this?)

.
.
.

Made on March 30, 2021

Ended on December 16, 2021

---

This story is a recreation of my Bakudeku music video I am so ashamed of making ;-;

Ps. WHAT THE HELL WAS MY MIND THINKING WHEN I CREATED THIS???

Ps. #2 I am in love with the last chapter: 44. That chapter is so inspirational and the best one I have written out of all. Damn, I have a love-and-hate relationship with this book.