Pixie's Arcane Magic (+ Future Belongings)

Readers

Because Pixie has gained these half-way through this book, I'll add this page in now, and then with the second book, this information will be added to her powers etc page like I usually would. 

.....

As a result of the experimentation on her by Killian, Pixie's DNA bonded with the Extremis virus which unlocked an ancient form of magic from her DNA, the likes of which hasn't been seen in centuries. This magic itself boosts her natural magical ability.

- Due to the experimentation, Pixie has been left with golden-orange eyes that will turn red when she is using her arcane magic.

Arcane Magic:

Long thought lost, Arcane Magic is magic that existed many centuries ago, usually in those with powerful bloodlines, and as such, eventually became a rare and then extinct form of magic. Pixie's Arcane Magic was unlock in her DNA following exposure to the Extremis Virus.

- This magic does not require incantations or a wand and is often thought of as being an instinct magic, meaning that it reacts with the wielders emotions and mental state and is very difficult to master. Likely why so few people used to tap into it.

"Arcane is the manifestation of your will. You could do anything." - Dumbledore to Pixie

- Arcane magic is manifested through the use of orbs.

Orb Creation: Pixie can create a small magical sphere of light that exists in various sizes and colors, most commonly orange, which appears to match the lingering extremis inside of her.

- With some control of this magical ability, she can summon and hold a sphere of light at her shoulder for as long as she wants.

- Orbing: The ability to teleport to another location in a flurry of thousands of tiny, orange orbs, similar to apparating but limited to only those with access to Arcane Magic. There are no limits on this with the Ministry of Magic or MACUSA, but there might be a limit on distance.

- Orb Shield: Orb Shields are spheres or barriers formed through concentrated orbs to protect or contain something. It is a type of Force Field that appears as translucent orange energy and is resistant to most physical and magical attacks.

- Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light. This power is usually demonstrated by controlling orbs of light, rather than manipulating actual light.

- Telekinesis: Pixie has the ability to move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy in a remote manner without the need for her magic to first be projected from her wand. She can do this with a simple thought, as seen when she was kidnapped by Killian and exposed to Extremis, she managed to make fixtures and tables move whilst suffering through the virus, a first sign of the arcane magic in her being awoken by the experiments. As there seems to be a soft orange-tinted sheen around whatever she is moving it is implied that she is actually wrapping that item in a orange-tinted orb.

- Transmutation: Pixie is able to transmute nearly any item or being into almost whatever she wishes using the orbs she creates. More often than not, she will use this to change her clothing and to aid her in her transfiguration classes. She can change the makeup of any non-sentient material she touches. These changes are accompanied by a flutter of orbs.

- Technomagic: Pixie will be able to combine magic and technology in various ways and to various extents. Pixie will eventually learn that by enchanting technology and infusing it with a charged orb, she can make technology that runs off of magical energy, therefore overcoming a long seated problem in the wizarding world.