Meet the Boy

Hey guys

I wish you all a very Happy New Year

The above song is called 'Kukkad' from the movie 'Student of the Year'

If you like this story then please vote and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Last time, we were introduced to the Bride-To-Be

This time let's get to know more about the Groom-To-Be

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu Singh is the only son of his parents Aakash and Rekha.

He had a younger sister named Aakansha who was currently in her final year of undergrad study.

Abhimanyu was known to be ruthless in his business but he was actually a caring person by nature.

He loved his family and did his best to ensure their safety.

~~~~~~~

Aakash had started his business with the simple intention of helping the small-scale businesses in his town. 

His family was highly respected and wealthy so he had studied at a good college in a nearby town.

After returning from college Aakash had decided to help all the small businessmen in his town. 

He helped them invest their money to gain maximum profits.

Slowly the business grew and Aakash became a respected man in the society when Rekha's father asked him to marry his daughter.

Rekha and Aakash had grown up together so they both agreed to the marriage and there was a grand celebration.

After a year they were blessed with a son and when their son was three, they were blessed with a daughter.

Aakash and Rekha loved both their children equally.

Rekha stayed at home to take care of their children while her husband worked. 

Aakash would come home early from work and play with his kids until it was time for bed.

Abhimanyu and Aakansha also got along well which brought joy to their parents. 

When they had found out about Aakansha, they were worried about their son being jealous of the new baby, but Abhimanyu doted on his little sister.

~~~~~~~

Over the years Aakash's business grew and with his help the small businessmen were able to pay all their debts. 

Some of the money lenders didn't like this so they kidnaped Abhimanyu and took him to a nearby town.

Abhimanyu had been traumatised by this experience, but he never let it affect his everyday life. 

He went on with his life as if nothing had happened and achieved great heights.

He was determined to help as many businessmen as he could and as CEO, he worked to help the company grow. 

He had been working in the company since he graduated with a degree in Economics.

Under his leadership, the company had progressed beyond his father's wildest imagination. 

Aakash had started the business in his hometown, but he never expected it to take off the way that it had.