Alone Time

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

First of all, thank you so much for the love you guys are showering on this book.

This book has hit 2.2K+ views and 170+ votes.

The song above is 'Kaise Hua' from the movie 'Kabir Singh'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

What will the newly weds do in their alone time?

Will they finally get closer?

~~~~~~~

It had been almost two weeks since the newlyweds had arrived in Delhi.

It took Abhimanyu some time to finalise the deal he had been working on.

Once he had finished up the work, he decided to take a day off to spend some quality time with his wife.

He asked Kabir to take care of his sister while he spent some time with his wife.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu was aware of his best friend's feelings for his sister, so he decided to give him a little push.

Even though he was overprotective of his family, Abhimanyu would prefer his sister date someone he knew and trusted over some random stranger she might end up meeting in college.

Besides, he could easily keep tabs on Kabir and ensure that his little sister was taken care of.

The day before, Abhimanyu had informed Aakansha about his plan and his sister agreed to go out with Kabir.

Abhimanyu was glad that he didn't have to do much to convince his sister because he didn't exactly like to bribe her.

He figured that his sister might also have some feelings for his best friend because she agreed almost immediately.

~~~~~~~

The next morning Abhimanyu woke up to find his wife still sleeping.

Abhimanyu found it odd because Priyanka always woke up before him. He noticed that Priyanka seemed to be in some kind of pain with the way her face was scrunched up and she was also holding her stomach.

Abhimanyu lightly taps her arm and Priyanka opens her eyes slowly to find her husband looking at her with worried eyes. Her eyes fall on the clock and she gasps noticing the time.

Priyanka starts getting up and says, "I'm so sorry Abhimanyu. You're going to be late for work now. I'll get everything ready quick-"

Abhimanyu cuts her off, "Priyanka relax, I took the day off. I woke you up because you looked like you were in pain. Do you have some pain in your stomach?"

Priyanka replies, "I got so worried thinking that you were going to be late for work. You didn't even tell me that you were going to take a day off."

Abhimanyu says, "I wanted to spend some time with you, so I took the day off. Besides I did promise to spend some time with you once the deal was finalised. Now don't change the subject again and tell me if you have some pain in your stomach. And don't even think about lying to me."

Priyanka looks down and replies, "It's not exactly stomach pain. Umm... I have cramps"

Abhimanyu lifts her face and asks, "You're having stomach cramps right now?"