Karva Chauth

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I was really happy to see a much better response for the last chapter so a big thank you to all the readers and please continue supporting me and other authors like this.

I'm trying to write longer chapters so I might be increasing the vote target soon. I am also working on changing my writing style a little so it might seem different in the later chapters.

Now regarding the events of this chapter, I'm not sure if the same customs are followed by all of you but I have written this chapter based on what I have seen in my own house.

The above song is 'Saiyyan' by Kailash Kher

PS: I have recently made a playlist on Spotify for this book with all the songs that I have used in each chapter of this book. The link for this playlist is posted as announcement on my profile so please go and check it out once.

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So, our dear couple has finally confessed their love for each other

How will their love story move forward?

~~~~~~~

The day after the couple had confessed their feelings, they got a call from Aakash and Rekha who told them how happy they were to hear about the progress they had made in their relationship in just a few months.

Samar Kaka also talks to them about the same when Abhimanyu and Priyanka, both thank him for his impeccable matchmaking skills.

Kabir didn't miss a moment to tease his best friend in office, but Abhimanyu simply ignored him.

He knew that he would have his revenge when Kabir and his sister would end up confessing their feelings for one another.

~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since Abhimanyu and Priyanka had confessed their feelings for one another. They both had grown a lot closer to each other.

The married couple was coming close to taking another step forward in their relationship, but both were still very hesitant to actually take the leap.

Abhimanyu starting romancing with his wife while they both would get ready making Priyanka blush every morning.

Abhimanyu would also kiss his wife while dropping her.

Sometimes when Priyanka would feel brave, she would lean forward and kiss her husband before blushing and leaving the car quickly.