Secrets Revealed

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I'm really grateful for all the love from the readers of this story but I really don't like to see the low response. I have just kept a small vote target, unlike many authors I have seen on Wattpad myself, so please just click on the star when you read a new chapter.

Let me know if any of you guys would like to make some art for this story?

I will definitely post the artwork in the story, based on the specific scene that you have made it for.

I would also appreciate it if you guys would make some character aesthetic boards for the characters in this story.

So please let me know if you guys are interested in sending me any work.

The above song is 'Maiyya Mainu' from the movie 'Jersey'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Aakansha and her friends had decided to go to a night club the day after their sleepover.

All of them started looking for some night clubs that they could go to.

The girls all approved of the suggestions from Aakansha because the night club she suggested was pretty famous.

One of her friend's, Aarohi asks, "Aakansha yaar, how do you find such amazing places for us to hang out?"

Aakansha laughs and replies, "I told you guys na that my Dada has been staying in Delhi for some time now. I normally ask him for suggestions."

Another friend named Neha says, "Dude, is your brother loaded or something? He can't possibly know so many amazing places."

Aakansha nervously replies, "Well my Dada does earn a lot. He never really stops me from shopping whenever I want, even thought he would prefer that I spend a lot less time in shopping malls."

Another friend, Sonia says, "Aakansha if this is the case, then your brother has to be loaded. No brother would let their sister shop whenever she wants unless they have more than enough money for it."

Neha adds, "Now toh you have to introduce us to your brother"

Aakansha smirks and replies, "I don't mind introducing you guys, but don't even think about trying to hook up with him. Dada is married and very much in love with his wife and my Bhabhi."

Aarohi jokingly asks, "Yaar, why are all the good ones always taken?"

The girls all laugh before going to get ready.

~~~~~~~

What her friends didn't know was that when they had been looking for some suitable place, Aakansha had discretely asked her boyfriend if he knew any night clubs and he had obliged with a few good suggestions.

Aakansha was in a secret relationship because she was afraid of how her overprotective older brother would react to her dating any boy.

They had only started dating a few weeks ago, after they confessed that they had feelings for one another.

Whenever she needed a good place to hang out with her friends, she would ask her boyfriend and would tell her friends that it was a suggestion from her brother.

~~~~~~~

The girls all went to the night club and started having a good time drinking and dancing with some strangers.