First Day of College

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

This story has crossed 4.3k views and 350 votes so a big thank you to all the wonderful readers for your support.

The above song is called 'Jashn-E-Bahaaraa' from the movie 'Jodhaa Akbar'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So the girls will soon start going to college

What changes will this bring in their lives?

~~~~~~~

The next few days were uneventful.

Abhimanyu helped his wife and his sister get ready for college which was about to start soon.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu had argued with his sister for days because he wanted to drop Aakansha and Priyanka on their first day himself while Aakansha didn't want anyone to see them with Abhimanyu.

Fed up with the arguing, Priyanka says, "Okay you two stop arguing right now. I understand both of your points and I agree with both of you to a certain extent. Abhimanyu wants to drop us himself because it's our first day at a new college. Aku doesn't want to be seen with him and I agree because that defeats the purpose of us wanting to be treated like normal students. So how about Abhimanyu drops us at the college gate, but doesn't leave the car? This way Abhimanyu can drop us himself and we are not seen with him either."

The siblings thought for a moment and agreed to the compromise.

Priyanka sighs and continues, "You two argue like little kids. How did Maa bear you two all the time for so many years?"

Aakansha cheekily replies, "Well, she loves us"

Abhimanyu adds, "Maa gets sick of us and leaves us to handle things on our own. Though I have to admit you came up with a pretty good idea for a compromise, wifey."

Aakansha raises her eyebrow and says, "Wifey, really?"

Abhimanyu replies, "Hey, I can call my wife by any name unless she doesn't like it"

Aakansha is about to say something, but Priyanka cuts her off, "Now you two don't start another stupid argument. Aku, you gave me the nickname 'Priya' so even Abhimanyu should be allowed to give me a nickname. And Abhimanyu, I don't mind you calling me wifey as long as you let me call you hubby."

Abhimanyu smiles and replies, "I don't mind that at all, wifey"

Aakansha interrupts, "I'm happy for you two but I would prefer not to watch you two flirt. It's really nauseating."

The three of them laugh before deciding to go and rest.

~~~~~~~

It was finally the first day of college for Priyanka and Aakansha.

Everyone got ready around the same time, but Abhimanyu and Priyanka didn't let this change disrupt their schedule.

Abhimanyu took up the task of waking up his sister while his wife got ready.

Priyanka would then help Aakansha get ready while her husband went to change his clothes himself.

Abhimanyu continued his habit of applying Sindoor in his wife's maang and kissing her forehead before going to get ready.