She's my Wife

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Ishq Bulaava' from the movie 'Hasee Toh Phasee'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

PS: I have made some edits and added a few more of my artworks to the previous chapters so please check them out and let me know if you guys like them.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu and Priyanka seem to be growing much closer now.

Let's see how their bond grows.

~~~~~~~

Payal was now officially the daughter of Rekha and Aakash Singh.

Rekha took Aakansha and Priyanka shopping to help them get ready for college while Abhimanyu and Aakash stayed home to look after Payal.

Payal enjoyed herself while playing with her older brother and Abhimanyu loved the time that he spent with his new baby sister.

(Imagine the kid in this gif to be a girl)

Samar was also informed of Abhimanyu and Priyanka's arrival, so he also came to meet them one day. He congratulated Aakansha and Priyanka on securing admission in the college in Delhi.

Samar also bonded well with little Payal just like he did with Abhimanyu all those years back.

~~~~~~~

Once Abhimanyu arrived back in Delhi, he got back to his regular schedule.

Priyanka now spent her afternoons getting ready for college with her sister in law.

One day, Abhimanyu forgot to take his tiffin box with him.

Aakansha was out with some new friends, so Priyanka decided to have lunch with her husband in the office. She asked one of the drivers to drop her at the office.

Priyanka reached the office building and made her way to Abhimanyu's cabin.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu had informed Priyanka that if she ever wanted to meet him, she could enter in his cabin because his personal assistant knew about her.

Since Abhimanyu was a private person, only Kabir and his personal assistant knew about his marriage.

Unfortunately, Abhimanyu wasn't aware of the fact that his assistant was on leave so a temporary one had replaced her and she wasn't aware that he was married.

This new temporary assistant, named Diya, also happened to have a huge crush on her boss but Abhimanyu never really paid attention to her.

~~~~~~~